Yes! We have broadband! smiley - biggrin

Woooo hooooo!

Post 2

Laura

yay! smiley - bubblysmiley - cheers

Woooo hooooo!

Post 3

Siren Of The Black

And suddenly, we also have a nasty virus that looks to me suspiciously like a trojan.... hmmm perhaps me shouldn't have advertised our broadband on the net.... smiley - erm
smiley - wah

Woooo hooooo!

Post 4

Laura

smiley - hug

oh dear....smiley - sadface

hope you get it fixed alright smiley - smiley

Woooo hooooo!

Post 5

Siren Of The Black

Yeah, thankfully my lil bro figured out that you can delete trojans when your computer is in safe mode. As it only runs the programs vital for your computer's functioning and that doesn't include trojans! Hah! smiley - biggrin
Am one happy surfer once more - yay! smiley - winkeye
Take care
smiley - magic

Woooo hooooo!

Post 6

Laura

Little brothers, they have their uses smiley - laugh

Woooo hooooo!

Post 7

Siren Of The Black

Yeah, fixing trojans and holding the tv arial up while you watch your fave programme on holiday smiley - biggrinsmiley - laugh
Hope you're ok, am much more relieved now the exams are over, although now am terrfied of results... smiley - wah can't win...
Just please (insert almighty being of worship here) don't let me have a viva! smiley - grovel
Hope you're ok and enjoying the summer, if you've seen any yet.
Be well, take care,
Kate
smiley - chocsmiley - cappuccinosmiley - rosesmiley - cuddlesmiley - biggrin

Woooo hooooo!

Post 8

Laura

Results smiley - yuk, not looking forward to them..smiley - sadface Nice that the exams are over however smiley - smiley.
There's been quite a lot of summer, though had 2 thunder storms today. smiley - laugh trouble was we were trying to have a BBQ at the same time...
Hope results turn out alright smiley - hug
Laura
smiley - magicsmiley - cakesmiley - cuddlesmiley - biggrinsmiley - choc

Woooo hooooo!

Post 9

Siren Of The Black

What is it with BBQ's that it always rains or is stormy when you have one??? smiley - steam we had one with work and it rained.... But then got sunny, then cloudy, then sunny again.... Stoopid weather.
Am very scared of results, get them tomorrow.... smiley - wah
But I'll keep me fingers crossed.... smiley - yikes
Anyways, I gotta scoot lil bro wants the computer... Take care and I'll "speak" to you soon...
smiley - magic
Kate
smiley - chocsmiley - rosesmiley - cuddlesmiley - biggrin

Woooo hooooo!

Post 10

Laura

Had a BBQ today without rain smiley - biggrin all good...
Off to Devon on Friday on field trip, will definitely pack my waterproofs smiley - laugh
Good luck with the results smiley - hug. Mine are now being sent home (uni's beong slow) so will get them when I come back from the trip.
Hope turns out well, Laura smiley - smiley
smiley - magicsmiley - cuddlesmiley - chocsmiley - cakesmiley - cappuccino

Woooo hooooo!

Post 11

Siren Of The Black

Heya.
Got my results on Thursday..... *drum roll*
I had a 2.2. Yay! I get my break down of results sometime soon in the post, so I can see how annoyingly close (or not) I was to a 2.1...
Still, I am now a granduand and that's enough for me! smiley - winkeye
Hope you're ok and your trip goes well and the weather's nice.
Take care
smiley - magic
me
smiley - laugh

Woooo hooooo!

Post 12

Siren Of The Black

Hello unc love, you around... I'm all alone spending my lunch break in work and I was wondering if you wanted to chat.... *violins playing in the backgaround quietly...* *Random mafia boss walks past with a tommy gun*
Eh??? smiley - erm Too much smiley - cappuccino not enough zzzzsmiley - yawn!
Anyhoo, hope you're alright. smiley - hug

Woooo hooooo!

Post 13

Laura

smiley - sorry, was in Skye on camping trip...
It's 4 days late but
smiley - hugsmiley - cappuccinosmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - cheerupsmiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Siren Of The Black

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more