This is the Message Centre for Johanna

Saturday evening

Post 1

Johanna

I'm BACK! It's a saturday night and I have a glas of white wine in front of me. A friend is coming over soon. While waiting for her was surfing the web mindlessly and remembered h2g2 so I logged in an read old diary entries... quite interesting stuff. Especially since The Collegue has clearly been showing interest again. And since I am so desperate because there are NO men in my life at this moment I find myself thinking about him at oddest times again. I read a couple of old diary entries thougt and think it is definately NOT a good idea to go that road again. I am just lonely and in desperate need of a hug! And as history has shown there is nothing else to be expected from him relationship-ways than what is done under the sheets. I must get these thougts away from my head and find a sensible, reasonable boyfriend to my life.

I baked today, so I have sammon-pies and ice-cream waiting in the kitchen when Malin gets here... there will be Frasier on tv and we will be bitching about men in general. Nice that she is coming over thougt.

Today I slept late and watched "Little women", I cried most of the last half hour... it was terrible to watch Beth die. Made me thinking what about if my sister died, it would be awful and I would be the saddest person on this planet.

Have been listening today: Ronan Keatings, ten years of Hits. When you say nothing at all and If tomorrow never comes are "Better-than-life"-songs. Just love them...

Key: Complain about this post

Saturday evening

More Conversations for Johanna

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more