This is the Message Centre for Johanna

Keeping a Journal

Post 1

Johanna

... I have doubts about this. I once did have a real diary when I was about 13 years old. I ended up writing approximately 10 pages. Entries like: Visited a friend today, mom is angry with me, there seems to be nothing to do... So I have doubts that I will keep adding entries here regurlary... and who would like to read stuff like that anyway. Not even me!!!

So here is my entry for today: Went with a bus to Lahti. Started to build an address-database, didn't finish, have to continue at work this week, have to go back there with the same damn bus next week. 7 HOURS IN A BUS TODAY!!!

AND I watched last episode of Ally McBeal. An end of an era really. I used to watch it always together with my cousin for about three years, so there was sord of a "thing" about it. She moved to live to another city so our little get-togethers with Ally once a week wasn't possible anymore... Ally wasn't the same anymore without her and the whole show just started to suck anyway. The last episodes have been a pain to watch so it wasn't with a heavy heart that I said goodbye to Ally.

Good night,
Johanna

Key: Complain about this post

Keeping a Journal

More Conversations for Johanna

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more