Post 22

Laura

One of the servers keeps restarting apparently smiley - doh

Yep smiley - biggrin. I'm off oop north. smiley - smiley

I'm on the front page!

Post 23

Opticalillusion- media mynx life would be boring without hiccups

is this move permanent and soon?

it is annoying when technology is on the blink we shouldn't rely on it that much yet we do

I'm on the front page!

Post 24

Laura

Yes, next Tuesday

I've certainly relied a lot on my poor laptop these last three years smiley - bigeyes

I'm on the front page!

Post 25

aka Bel - A87832164

I can see no reason why you houldn't have done so smiley - smiley

I'm on the front page!

Post 26

Laura

Well no, was actually using it to do work at times smiley - bigeyes

Just found out my best friend's Dad's been admitted to hospital, something wrong with his heart. Think I've some phone calls to make smiley - run

I'm on the front page!

Post 27

aka Bel - A87832164

smiley - goodluck

I'm on the front page!

Post 28

Laura

Her dad's heartbeat has gone erratic and needs electric shock treatment to get it stable. Doesn't seem to be anything too serious smiley - smiley

I'm on the front page!

Post 29

aka Bel - A87832164

Sounds serious enough for me - what if he hadn't arrived in hospital in time ?

I'm on the front page!

Post 30

Laura

It's a recurrance of a previous problem, he recovered well the last time smiley - smiley. Plus they drove to the hospital, rather than were rushed there, and the hospital can't have been treating it as too urgant as he was kept waiting for treatment for several hours.

I'm on the front page!

Post 31

aka Bel - A87832164

Excuse me, but from what I've heard about your hospitals, he could as well have died in their lounge smiley - erm

I'm on the front page!

Post 32

Laura

It's Hemel Hempstead hospital too, the one I wore the smiley - silly green hat in smiley - doh. Hospitals here have a star system, 3 being the best, and Hemel doesn't have any at all. He was admitted fairly quickly, but last I heard he still hadn't seen the aneathsnatist, and I severely doubt I've spelt that right smiley - bigeyes. However, he is expected to be home fairly quickly smiley - smiley

I'm on the front page!

Post 33

Researcher 556780

ohh belated congrats on your completed entry! Very well organised.

smiley - bubbly

smiley - star

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Laura

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more