This is the Message Centre for brora och aye the noo

Hello BRORA

Post 21

U208660

Hi Brora-Sorry for the delay in answering your post i know that you wont poison me your tea and cakes are the best i've ever tasted.the reason why i have not posted to is that i dont want your space to messed up with rude and abusive posts because theres a certain person putting abusive post on every board i visit.Because your such a great person i would not want this to happen to your space but if it does do not hesitate get in touch with the mods.See you soon Brora..take caresmiley - rose

Hello BRORA

Post 22

THIS PAGE NO LONGER IN USE

hi doug deep
why are some people so horrible we're all in here for some fun obviously they need to get a life i'm sorry your having to put up with hassle you dont deserve it you seem a nice person to me
here have smiley - teasmiley - burgersmiley - cakeon the house
tell me who it is and i'll sort them out {only kidding}
i'm a coward really and a big one at that lol
smiley - lovesmiley - hugsmiley - kissjintysmiley - chef
ps we're on thread 4 now

Hello BRORA

Post 23

U208660

Hi Jinti-I see the Ye Olde Tea Shoppe is up and running and doing well by the looks of things.To tell you the truth i think its just an old girl-friend you know what they say a women scorned an all that.but i do love having tea with you it makes my day as Arnold-would say...y'know thats the best brew i've tasted for ages and the cake wooow its..its i cant find a word for it,its like an angel kissing my lips..See you later Jintismiley - lovesmiley - rosesmiley - rosetake care.

Hello BRORA

Post 24

hi doug ever had an angel kiss your lips
there is nothing worse than a woman scorned
you doing anything interesting today ive had a lazy day another one they are all lazy these days
the weather is rotten up here we're all going rusty with the rain
i'm off to make a smiley - coffeeand a weesmiley - flanfor myself i'm feeling a bit peckish c u take care smiley - hugsmiley - kissjinty smiley - chef

Hello BRORA

Post 25

U208660

Hi Jinty-Just down loading music thats all, weather here great haven't had a drop of rain for days although it could have rained Friday night because i went for a pint lastnight and it tasted and looked like water.About kissing and Angel i thought i was on New Years eve..till my mates pointed her out to me on New years day Jeez she looked more like Thora Hird.Take care Jinty-i will drop by latersmiley - lovesmiley - rosesmiley - rose

Hello BRORA

Post 26

U208660

Hi Jinty-Just dropped into see how your doing an to if the Ye Olde Tea shops doing well.sorry i missed you i tried some of your smiley - cheesecake and its great see you later.

Hello BRORA

Post 27

hi doug
nice to hear from you again
i'm busy playing on the internet on the tv we dont know how long telepest will give us it for so i'm making the most of it
just wish i could get into some of the games but seemingly our browsers are not compatible

i hope you are well hows the girlfriend trouble
have been scorning any more poor damsels

take care chat soon smiley - hug

Hello BRORA

Post 28

U208660

Hi Jinty-Have you tried the crosswords on there..they're quite good so they should keep you busy for a while.Everythings ok here hope you get everything sorted out and i'm looking forward to having a chat with you take care Jinty.smiley - cuddle

Hello BRORA

Post 29

hi doug
hows it going these days
hows the smiley - lovelife good i hope
i'm still leading the same hum drum life although ive been out more this week
i think knowing whats wrong with me helps instead of worrying what it could be physcological isnt it
plus ive lost about a stone in weight thats helped as well
i'll never be a stick insect never was i'm more the cuddley type lol
i hope your keeping well pop into the t/shoppe sometime we'd smiley - love to hear from you
most of them are night hawks me i need my beauty sleep
but i do meet some if i stay up later
take care hope to hear from you soon
jinty smiley - hug

Hello BRORA

Post 30

U208660

Hi Jinty-I'm pleased to hear that you getting out...nothing been happening here much either.I'm still enjoying myself tho' hey,Jinty-dont let it grind you down as the Romans uesd to say,"Audaces Fortuna Juvat"(Fortune favours The Bold) see you later Jinty-take care..ooooh and i will drop in the t/shoppe for one of your homemade smiley - flans

Hello BRORA

Post 31

smiley - sorry doug
i very seldom come in this thread so i just found your msg
i feel terrible about that
you will usually get me in tea shoppe #5
how are you ?

i'm doing not to bad

i had mr manda and his wife up visiting me last week it was nice to put a face to the postings and what a lovely couple they are

you take care and talk soon
jinty smiley - hugsmiley - fairy

Hello BRORA

Post 32

U208660

Hi Jinty-Likewise im afraid,i've just dropped in for the first time in ages.So dont feel to bad,i'm please to hear your well i cant say that i know Mr Manda-but if you say they're alright they must be.Take care Jinty,and dont leave it long next time.

smiley - lovesmiley - rose

Hello BRORA

Post 33

brora och aye the noo

hi doug
is this long enough
i dont come in very often now well i come in but dont post very often i think this is going downhill fast the last couple days its been very quiet
i'll quite a lot of postings but no replies coming back i dont know whats happening to people

i get a bit lonely when its like that as i like chatting to people even our tea shop is quiethardly any of the usual people in it now ive hardly been in myself it just isnt the same
well they do say nothing stays the same for long

i hope your well and i'm glad to hear from you you are like a breath of fresh air
you take care now
jinty smiley - fairysmiley - hug

Hello BRORA

Post 34

brora och aye the noo

hi doug
is this long enough
i dont come in very often now well i come in but dont post very often i think this is going downhill fast the last couple days its been very quiet
i'll quite a lot of postings but no replies coming back i dont know whats happening to people

i get a bit lonely when its like that as i like chatting to people even our tea shop is quiethardly any of the usual people in it now ive hardly been in myself it just isnt the same
well they do say nothing stays the same for long

i hope your well and i'm glad to hear from you you are like a breath of fresh air
you take care now
jinty smiley - fairysmiley - hug

Hello BRORA

Post 35

U208660

HI Jinty-It seems rather quite all round the Beeb boards these days.I'm sorry you feel lonely but things will pickup in the tea shop if not Jinty,we will have to put in for a liquor licence that should get the punters back in.See you later Jinty-Take care smiley - lovesmiley - rosesmiley - rose

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for brora och aye the noo

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more