Thought I might give this another go.

Just to let you know I'm around again.

Flame smiley - magic

I'm back

Post 2

J

smiley - wowsmiley - bubblysmiley - boing

Hey Flame. smiley - smiley
Just two or three days ago, I was lamenting about the loss h2g2 and the AWW endured when you left it in an email... Funny how things happen...

I'm fine - still doing the UnderGuide thing... kicking up trouble all across h2g2 as a matter of fact.
How're you?
Are you going to treat us to some more of your short stories? (no pressure though... none smiley - biggrin)

smiley - blacksheep

I'm back

Post 3

Flame

Very strange how things happen!

I didn’t write for a while at all, not a single solitary word. But recently I've been busy writing a stage play, or at least trying to write an outline of a stage play for a competition. Yes I’m a complete novice so having to trust my own instincts, but believing in them at last, and enjoying the challenge.

I have nothing new to post at the moment, but once this play is done and dusted (a couple of weeks from now) I expect something else will come along which either fascinates or interests me enough to want to write about it. Just bear with me for a bit...please....

Glad you are kicking butt! That’s what I love to hear.

Good to hear from you again smiley - bubbly

I'm back

Post 4

J

Ah, glad you're challenging yourself. That's how you grow as a writer, isn't it?

We can be patient. I've got plenty of things to occupy myself for a few weeks and plenty of time after that too smiley - smiley

You ought to let some others know you're back - Pin, etc. They'll be happy to see you.

smiley - blacksheep

I'm back

Post 5

Flame

smiley - smiley Thanks, I'll be pleased to see them also, but I'm kind of reluctant to contact anyone else...

I expect they'll cotton on I'm back, sooner - or later.

smiley - smiley

I'm back

Post 6

J

They damn well better, I just shot off an email to a bunch of them via the UnderGuide offsite forum. smiley - biggrin

smiley - blacksheep

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for J

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more