This is the Message Centre for IJ

Don't Panic!

Post 1

Zarniroop (er.... I'll think of something amusing to put here soon!)

Jus a mo but try this link!

A219638

z

Don't Panic!

Post 2

Zarniroop (er.... I'll think of something amusing to put here soon!)

This is the sort of thing the aces do to help new types here! I just cut and paste this from one of the messages they tend to leave lying around!

A page well worth looking at is the Welcome page. Here you can find out some general information about the guide and links to help pages.

May I also suggest visiting the GuideML-Clinic. GuideML is the computer language that h2g2 uses, and this page will help you to fill your user space with all sorts of neat stuff

If you are wondering how to make the smiley pictures like then click on Smiley which will take you to a page which shows all the smileys.

If you are feeling a bit lost then clicking on DontPanic will take you to the help pages, or feel free to ask me by clicking on the reply button below, and I will do as much as I can to help, </quote> though who knows how long before u get a reply! smiley - laugh

Have a smiley - stiffdrink to ease the panic!
Z

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for IJ

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more