The Meaning and purpose of life

Post 23

Saint DIABLOS.P.O.D. -Patron Saint of Goths

i definitly would smiley - biggrin I hope we do get to meet sometime

smiley - kisssmiley - cuddle

Post 24

Evoot - Back in Black!!

yeah??? awwwww id look forward to that alotsmiley - smileysmiley - smiley lol, jus be real intteerreesstttinnggg, hee hee smiley - hug

well im willing to meet ne1 who a mate, dont matter where theyre from, am hopefully going to newcastle to-se a girl i know, that sorta shows how far im willing to go,lolsmiley - hug

awww i really hope we dosmiley - hug

even more smiley - kisss and smiley - hugs xx

Clairey{likkle devilette gal} x

Post 25

well im in york normally so im not quite that far

itd be cool to arrange to meet sometime i could always head back to brum sometime if you dont fancy coming all the way to york.

smiley - cuddle

tons of smiley - kisses smiley - hugs and smiley - cuddles smiley - loveD

Post 26

Evoot - Back in Black!!

koool, i wud have to find out how much and far it is from glos...cos a dont know,lol

yeah it wud be and fun tooo, cos i like meeting new peeps face to facesmiley - smiley

that wud be kool idea like, cos i wana go brummie ya see, cos i wana go around all shops--jus ave heard theres few gothing shops and market down there-oasis one which im interested to seesmiley - smileysmiley - smiley

awwwwwwww xx

loads smiley - hugs and smiley - cuddle and smiley - kisses back for ya xx

smiley - rose

"meoowww" =smiley - blackcat,lol

Post 27

oasis is ok but there are better and cheaper shops in york and cause we are close to Whitby there are even better ones there if not quite as cheap

i enjoy meeting people too tho im always kinda nervous to begin with

smiley - cuddle

lots of smiley - cuddles smiley - hugs smiley - kisses and smiley - smooches

purplesmiley - rose and blacksmiley - rose

smiley - loveD

Post 28

Evoot - Back in Black!!

koolsee, ill have to do sum researching on york then... since wat u said, sounds interesting and i mite pick up sum bargains of stuff i really want like more pairs or new rocks but...cheap ones,lol xx

koolseesmiley - smiley good to hear hun, i do like meself but have never done it before so it will be nerve racking for me like cos am very shy like.... dont worry hunny, u dont need to be nervous of moi anyway, i cudnt hurt a fly,lmao , jus i mite look scary with my clothing i wear,lolsmiley - smiley

thannnkyyouuu for all this, much appreciatedsmiley - smiley

loads of smiley - hugs , smiley - cuddles and smiley - kisses for ya, u deserve emsmiley - smiley x

purple and black roses??? kooooolll, me fav colourssmiley - smiley

Blacksmiley - rose

Post 29

there are bargins everywhere, you need to know where to look and have abit of luck i cant ever get new rocks cause of the size of my feet. ah well.

scary? naw i usually scare people

smiley - blush

smiley - cuddles smiley - hugs smiley - kisses smiley - love

D

the LF in york sent them to people at the Valentines Day massacre

Post 30

Evoot - Back in Black!!

koooolsee, i will be then, i love looking around so..... that shud be kool, i want quite alot of certain styles of trousers or tops at mo,cos i cant be bothered to make em at mo...lol xx

awwww thats a shame, i cudnt live without mine, i want sum coloured ones smiley - smiley xx u shud maybe write to new rock or check there website out, maybe they cud do sum especially for ya? x

yep, am scary cos of all the black i wear... well weird -ish and nawty too, hee hee, ur scary?? awwwww hope u dont scare moi...lol smiley - hug

loads of smiley - hugs and smiley - kisses

yeah???? omg.... i never knew about that, ave never heard of that happpening tho, when did it like? x

Post 31

smiley - smiley you make your stuff? v nice. smiley - smiley im always searching, i love shopping.

Id really like a pair but usually i call companies and they laugh or tell me itll cost a few hundred i cant afford custom ones

i wear alot of black too but when i dont i degenerate into either a greebo or beach bum depending how hot it is and what im wearing

i doubt ill scare you hang on ill try and find the online pics

loads of smiley - cuddles and smiley - kisses

the LF are the Lunatic Fringe the alternative goth and metal society in York uni. For Valentines day we had the Massacre at which black roses were handed out cut up hearts were on the walls and a girl could become miss valentines day massacre by dumping her bf in front of the fringe on stage also black and purple rose petals were sprinkled everywhere. it was alot of fun

Post 32

Evoot - Back in Black!!

yepsmiley - smiley, i, well mum helped, made a skirt last nite, its short at front and long at back, ive designed alot of stuff really bondage trousers, arm nets, corsets ect etc, only girlish stuff at mo.....

kooolsmiley - smiley ya similar to me, i wuv shoppingsmiley - smileysmiley - hug

awww i see, if i knew how to make em i wudda made u pair,lolsmiley - cuddle

kooolsee, u got kool, taste, i wear alot of black , but with bright colors contrasting, its on my personal page wat stuff i wear xx

even more smiley - kisss and smiley - hugs

yeah? awwww i never heard of them, sounds fun tho, but i cudnt be the girl who did that,lol xx

Key: Complain about this post