This is the Message Centre for Deus ex Machina {trying to keep in shapes}

The h2g2 circus

Post 1

Titania (gone for lunch)

Jodan has kindly agreed (<./>T306541</.&gtsmiley - winkeye to let the h2g2 circus be one of the attractions at the Village de la Vavoom's 2nd Annual Harvest Festival (<./>A1143893</.&gtsmiley - winkeye

I'm setting up the stalls and things now, because the festival starts this weekend - how would you like to describe the visual image of the circus?

I was thinking of using this picture for it: <./>B859429</.>

The h2g2 circus

Post 2

J

Hey, I'm just a bossy trapeze artist though

The Jodan corporation is not to be held accountable for the actions of its CEO and only employee

smiley - sheep

The h2g2 circus

Post 3

Titania (gone for lunch)

smiley - tomato

The h2g2 circus

Post 4

J

smiley - flansmiley - flan

The h2g2 circus

Post 5

Titania (gone for lunch)

smiley - clown

The h2g2 circus

Post 6

Blacksheep - The Bookie wot follows Jodan around.

something like 'Gaaahhh!'

The h2g2 circus

Post 7

J

Bad smiley - blacksheep!

smiley - bluesheep

The h2g2 circus

Post 8

Deus ex Machina {trying to keep in shapes}

The image looks great. Go with it. Also, do you think we could obtain a plot of land in the Village to build the new h2g2 Gazzette offices?

smiley - eurekaDeus
^The above lightbulb is currently being wagered in a bet

The h2g2 circus

Post 9

J

We'll be sure to cover the event once Greebo and Shazz are on holiday smiley - smiley

smiley - blacksheep

The h2g2 circus

Post 10

Deus ex Machina {trying to keep in shapes}

I've made a request for lot 26 for the Gazzette offices, Jodan. I think it's next to the beach, which will be good for when we need to go take a swimsmiley - winkeye.

smiley - eurekaDeus

The h2g2 circus

Post 11

Titania (gone for lunch)

OK, I've put up the circus at the harvest festival - let me know what you think: <./>A1143893</.>

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Deus ex Machina {trying to keep in shapes}

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more