This is the Message Centre for Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

blobs

Post 1

^Made^in^Heaven^

Hiya Jim, hope you dont mind me messaging you, its just ive been browsing thru the blobs pages, and your blob list entry, i want some pics to liven my ps up but getting in the picture library is quite a task lately,my digibox crashes almost everytime.
I noticed somewhere along the line that you have an email link for pics and i was wondering if theres any chance you could send me this link,(if you dont mind that is) If you can do this then msg me and i'll give you my email addy. Any help is greatly appreciated..xx

Thanx smiley - love

donna

blobs

Post 2

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

send to [email protected]
i have the pic and the smiley links,and a page you will find will come in handy,
have you tryed to change to diff skins,ie plain,360.classic.or collective,it helps sometime,
im on the updated d14 digi,but even i get headaches,i tryed to acsess the natuarel world,animals,and my box drained to a black color,(if you want the numbers for th animal ones.i have them all 96,its no wonder we cant get on the things,smiley - discojim.

blobs

Post 3

^Made^in^Heaven^

Hello Jim, ive sent you email with my addy, Thankyou 4 helping me with this..xx

smiley - love donna smiley - angel

blobs

Post 4

hi donna,hope your coping with what i sent,if any probs,contact me,by any of the options,i emailed you,smiley - discojim

blobs

Post 5

^Made^in^Heaven^

Hiya Jim, ive just sent you my attempt on email, think i got it right..Damn email is proper slow thats why its took me ages replying..Thanx again Jim 4 helping me..xxx smiley - hug

blobs

Post 6

^Made^in^Heaven^

Hiya Jim, Thanx 4 the emails you sent me 2day, havent looked thru them all yet coz im having big probs with email 2day, keep getting the dreaded blue boxes, it doing my head in smiley - grr i'll try them again later after my tea.

Hope 2 speak 2 you soon smiley - love Take Care..xx

smiley - angel donna

P.S. would you mind me adding you 2 me friends list?

blobs

Post 7

id,e be hounered,if you do,i,ll add you to mine.
i sent you about 5 emails today
i got a message from the system to say they where delayed did you get them ok,a reveres,a colors,4 background and a least one written messagesmiley - discojim

blobs

Post 8

^Made^in^Heaven^

Hiya, yeah i got all your emails,still having trouble getting in2 them though, wish telewest would bloody sort it once and 4 all, my digibox isnt as up 2 date as yours,my digibox isnt up2 much come to think about it smiley - smiley

Hows your day been? You got anything nice planned 4 the weekend?

Speak soon smiley - love Take Care

smiley - angel donna..xx

blobs

Post 9

just on my way out to the docs for repeat per,i,ll send you something when i get back that might help you with your slow prob,on the boxsmiley - lovejim

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more