This is the Message Centre for Teuchter

Coincidences

Post 1

Teuchter

It was Mum's birthday yesterday so we went out for dinner en famille. Had a lovely meal in a converted mill and came home feeling very mellow. Ma thoroughly enjoyed her moules mariniere and garlic-laden tiger prawns. And 'C3B1' was actually charming and delightful for the whole evening.

After we got home, Ma went into the garden for a post-prandial fag, being banned from smoking in the house or anywhere near my asthmatic lungs, and got into conversation with my lovely next-door neighbour. It transpired that it was his birthday yesterday too - and he's exactly 20 years younger than Ma.

Then my younger brother called to wish her Felicitations - and tell her that his brother-in-law had become a father that very same day.

As an aside, I thought my neighbour's birthday was actually this Friday - we've been invited to a surprise birthday party by his wife.

Coincidences

Post 2

Coniraya

Belated Happy Birthday to your Mum smiley - smileysmiley - bubbly

That wasn't the converted mill at Elstead was it? But there is bound to be one nearer you than that.

Did you get my email, btw?

Coincidences

Post 3

Teuchter

e-mail?

smiley - doh I haven't checked mine for ages......smiley - run

Coincidences

Post 4

Teuchter

Checked and responded smiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Teuchter

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more