A Conversation for 'The FoLDers Arms'

The FoDlers bar# 22

Post 1

Bass_line_junkie

Haven't been on here for ages but heres a new bar thread......looks like you need it.

Happy drinking

The FoDlers bar# 22

Post 2

Reality Manipulator

Hi BLJ, I hope you are keeping well ans I am very happy smiley - biggrin that you are back.smiley - smiley

I am going to watch Most Haundted tonight on Living Tv.smiley - ghostsmiley - monstersmiley - weird

Kat The Thinker smiley - zen

The FoDlers bar# 22

Post 3

Reality Manipulator

More smiley - aliensmilesmiley - aliensmilesmiley - aliensmilesmiley - aliensmilesmiley - aliensmile coming for their smiley - alesmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - redwinesmiley - ojsmiley - cider

The FoDlers bar# 22

Post 4

Bass_line_junkie

Thanks for the welcome kat i have been away for so long i have forgot all the lol

Good to see the place is still up and running if a lil bit quiet lol

The FoDlers bar# 22

Post 5

Reality Manipulator

smiley - cheersHi BLJ, I am very glad that you are back.smiley - biggrin

smiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - ale

The FoDlers bar# 22

Post 6

Serephina

'looks in to see if its changed'
--
smiley - stiffdrink

The FoDlers bar# 22

Post 7

Reality Manipulator

Hello and Good Evening I hope you are all keeping well. This is the Barperson and I am very happy to serve you. Orders are welcome and we have a good selection of: smiley - alesmiley - stoutsmiley - cidersmiley - redwinesmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - bubbly as well as softdrinks such as smiley - ojsmiley - milksmiley - coffeesmiley - cappuccino and smiley - tea There are pub meals as well: smiley - hotdogsmiley - burgersmiley - crisps The 1950's reprro Juke box is in the bar for use.

The FoDlers bar# 22

Post 8

Reality Manipulator

Hello and Good eveningsmiley - smiley I am watching Doctor Who smiley - tardis.

Key: Complain about this post