This is the Message Centre for Ian Timmy

Hello

Post 1

Savoury99

This is the voice of the Mr Loins. Just testing out this whole chatting thing.

Hello

Post 2

Ian Timmy

Sorry took so long to reply. Im here now.

Hello

Post 3

Savoury99

can you smack craig for me?are you in this weekend?

Hello

Post 4

Ian Timmy

How about stab kick burn and poison him. No ive got the weekend off. Thank god. Ive got some serious compaints about craig, im gonna have to say to John Lacey about him cos Noel's not doing anything!

Hello

Post 5

Savoury99

I'm meant to coach him, but I can't. Noel still has that quiz off your sister.Even if I could still coach him,it's been too busy.

Hello

Post 6

Ian Timmy

I reckon a couple of us should get together and work out a training course say lasting a day, to teach him how to do his job. Im sure other people dotted around the place could benefit aswell. Sort of a refresher course. Obviously sitting in with him isnt working.

Hello

Post 7

Savoury99

We should definately have a supercoach meeting, so we can discuss ideas and general stuff.We could share any training techniques and any problem CSR's.Maybe John or Mark could attend.

Hello

Post 8

Ian Timmy

Good idea. Ill have to propose it.

Hello

Post 9

Ian Timmy

Welcome back.

Hello

Post 10

Savoury99

is there any way to delete these?

Hello

Post 11

Ian Timmy

Dont think so. Have to let them pile up like a big pile of evidence. DO you know who the people who had awols?

Hello

Post 12

Ian Timmy

..are?

Hello

Post 13

Savoury99

Damn. Then we can't talk about anyone with any degree of intelligence in case they see this. But that Katie May, whats the deal with her and those trifles??

I think the awols were: Chris x2, Donna, Sally, Mark.

Hello

Post 14

Ian Timmy

I dunno about that. Surely Chris would have been fired after 2 awols?

Trifles are good. But i didnt know about Katie. Has she got a fetish that I dont know about?

Im sure no-one will ever see this. And if they do our full names arent on here so we'll deny everything!!!!

Hello

Post 15

Savoury99

BINGO.
If we carry on in your or my Journal, you can delete the journal entry.But it still shows up on Conversations, but thats only shows up on My Space (I think)

back to chris, I think he had a good excuse.

Over to journel, then?

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Ian Timmy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more