This is the Message Centre for Doctor Joe

Personal Space

Post 1

SEF

Hello Dr.Joe,

I hope you don't mind me invading your personal space. I expect one of the ACEs will be along soon to do it properly! smiley - biggrin

It looks as though you tried to use GuideML to write your introduction while you were still in plain text mode. Do you want any help? smiley - erm

By the way, I share your dance interests though not all the musical ones. As a GP you probably don't get much free time to play though - unless you are writing this at work and can move your desk back to the wall to make space for a spot of dancing between patients... smiley - winkeye

Personal Space

Post 2

Quille the cynic...TC

Hiya SEF.
Hiya Dr. Joe.

I'm one of the mentioned ACEs (which stand for Assistant Community Editors, if you were wondering). We welcome new researchers, answer any questions and are just generally there to give a helping hand. Sappy, isn't it? smiley - winkeye

It seems SEF here has got down a better greeting than me smiley - biggrin. I'm not sure many could do a better job at welcoming than they did. So, smiley - erm yeah...

Aww yes, as SEF mentioned, you seem to have forgotten to change your text into GuideML. You would want to go into edit Entry and place paragraph tags and at the beginning and ends of your paragraphs as well then scroll down and click on the GuideML text style. After that, remember to hit the change style button and then update your entry. (I just figured I'd write this in here because it will save the trouble of waiting for an answer...)

Well, I'd give you some links like the <./>GuideML-Clinic</.> , but I don't seem to be able to remember most of them smiley - biggrin. Aww yes and there are also the <./>Smileys</.> which you can find a complete list of by clikcing on this smiley - biggrin or any of the other smileys present in conversations.

Well, if you have any questions or just want to chat, please click reply to this or visit my personal space by clicking on my name at the top of this posting.

I hope you find much information on Jake Thackery and George Brassens, but as I really don't know who they are, I can't direct you much in that area. So, enjoy exploring and welcome to h2g2 smiley - towel! smiley - teasmiley - cake

Quille the smiley - elf

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Doctor Joe

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more