This is the Message Centre for kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

I only just found out about Robbie Stamp

Post 1

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

He's gone walkabout smiley - bigeyes

A87680398

Post 2

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

smiley - whistle

Post 3

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Oh! Noodles!!! smiley - headhurts

I thought that page had been taken over by the Editors... Not to worry, I shall re-write it and put it back in a jiffy!! smiley - run

smiley - blush

Now to get into Laces' account.. </> smiley - rolleyes

Post 4

smiley - rolleyes I whistle, lil appears, and the page disappears?! Typical.

*looks under smiley - lurk*

Post 5

Researcher 14993127

Thats torn it, not only has Robbie gone missing, now Lils deleted him altogether. smiley - roflsmiley - spacesmiley - rofl

smiley - cat

Post 6

smiley - laugh

I wonder if 2legs will get jealous now that we've got something stupendous to blame lil for!

Post 7

Researcher 14993127

Looking at profs journal this morning it looks like Lils 'wrong button pressing' is contagious. Poor Lanzababy appears to be afflicted now as well. smiley - rofl

smiley - cat

Post 8

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Oi! smiley - cross

I can still hear you!... smiley - blushsmiley - flustered

Post 9

Laces

He's baa'ack!! smiley - geek

A87680398

Ye of little faith! smiley - tongueout