This is the Message Centre for kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

What should I write?

Post 1

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

I'm thinking about joining NaJoPoMo/the h2g2 Nation’s Journal Posting Month: A87709062

I've been enjoying Ivan's considered journals this week. Not that I've got that kind of writing in me at the moment, but I thought it could be a fun thing to be involved in. And that if anyone enjoys anything I write, let me know what kind of things so I can talk about them some more smiley - winkeye

What should I write?

Post 2

Mrs Zen

I'd love to know more about your history as an activist, or maybe activists wot you have known. I appreciate you might not want to do that though.

B

What should I write?

Post 3

I'm not really here

*newly subscribed* I liked the stuff about cats! smiley - biggrin

What should I write?

Post 4

hellboundforjoy

I know I struggle with what to write too. Ivan's posts are a lot to live up to. so are some others, but I've always liked your posts no matter what you write about. It's just nice to hear from you.

What should I write?

Post 5

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

Thanks HB smiley - smiley

Ok, so cats, activism and whatever I feel like smiley - ok

What should I write?

Post 6

KB

New Zealand! And in particular Maori culture. You've posted occasional comments before that sounded intriguing, so more would be welcome, too! smiley - cool

And another kea speciality is the moral dilemmas, of course - what to do if you end up with free beer? In fact, you could even just tell us how to end up with free beer in the first place! smiley - laugh

Or how the concept of 2legs changed your life...

What should I write?

Post 7

Peanut

I am going to be unashamed to say, that I am looking forward to good quality smiley - lurking in November and I think it is unlikely that I post anything to my journal at all or possibly anywhere else because I'll be too busy reading.

smiley - lurk

What should I write?

Post 8

Ivan the Terribly Average

Post 4 made me blush. smiley - blush See?

I'm finding that every single day something happens that triggers off enough thoughts to make a journal entry possible. There's no avoiding it. Once I've filtered out anything that will explicitly identify me and/or my employer, there's still enough to work with. The topics just present themselves.

But I'd be especially interested in wildlife notes, Maori culture, the response of the pakeha community to Maori culture, local and national politics... A journal can even be made out of a recipe, I suspect. (Thinks: I might try that one day.)

What should I write?

Post 9

smiley - cool lots of good topics, thanks.

What should I write?

Post 10

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post