This is the Message Centre for kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

thanks a bloody lot bbc

Post 21

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

smiley - erm I would dearly love to be able to say yes to your requests. But, at the moment, we are still a BBC site, with the BBC Eds in place. So it would be wrong to make any promises that we have no authority for.

Let's just sit on this and wait until we actually can make changes to the system? Don't let me forget - smiley - smiley

I don't think we will have to wait for terribly long.

thanks a bloody lot bbc

Post 22

Effers;England.

It's been donkeys years since the research was done..a good few more is fine.

thanks a bloody lot bbc

Post 23

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

I'm not following that LB. If it was in PR, wouldn't it just get picked in the normal way and go to a subed and then to the Eds? Or are you saying it might be a better process for this particular entry to wait until later?

thanks a bloody lot bbc

Post 24

Effers;England.

Hey Lanza just leave it eh. I'm fine about letting things just calm down until we go onto noohootoo.

thanks a bloody lot bbc

Post 25

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

kea, I am saying we cannot alter the way PR works, at the moment. If we put the piece back in, it would have to wait a week until anyone had the ability to select it. I thought that that you were asking for a free pass. That would not be possible. The Entry would be subject to the same sort of scrutiny as it had previously.

thanks a bloody lot bbc

Post 26

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

I just meant that it didn't have to be rehashed in PR and that you could pick it from there pretty much straight away. I didn't realise there was a week's delay if it had already been in. Can't remember exactly but I thought it was agreed in PR that it was ready. I could be wrong though. No worries though smiley - ok

thanks a bloody lot bbc

Post 27

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

yes - it was agreed that it was ready, and then it was removed by HS. But, the Scouts only get an option to recommend a piece after it has been in PR for a week. There's a bit of software built into the system to physically prevent this. Even then, it is up to the Eds to take it out of PR - in which case it could sit there for a very long time.

thanks a bloody lot bbc

Post 28

Thanks, I didn't know all that.

Key: Complain about this post