This is the Message Centre for kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

I, kea...

Post 21

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

It is fantastic news! I can't imagine us having to use Berkless, at least not the way it is now, but

I, kea...

Post 22

Effers;England.

kea likes barlesque...so there must be a way to keep this thing.. smiley - laugh

smiley - ok

I hate it smiley - biggrin

But if you want it, I'll be on your side smiley - biggrinsmiley - ok

I, kea...

Post 23

Effers;England.

You have to get sport to get that last remark.

Theatre is always more important than life. Blimey what to do without Shakespeare?

But kea smiley - hug

I, kea...

Post 24

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

Life, don't talk to me about life. But theatre... smiley - diva

Berkless looks really good when you reverse polarity on your screen smiley - ok I bet goo looks good too smiley - run

smiley - nur

smiley - hug

smiley - hug

I, kea...

Post 25

Goo reversed looks like someone vomited smiley - erm

I suspect we already knew that.

The smileys look good in alablaster and burnel.

I, kea...

Post 26

Effers;England.

Stop worrying...Everything will be OK smiley - winkeye

I, kea...

Post 27

Effers;England.

Hey seriously smiley - dontpanic

I know I can get a bit stupid and playful here.

But when the chips are down I don't muck about.

You've been a great friend to me here. I'm yours..if you need it.

I, kea...

Post 28

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Aww... Bless. I think she's gone to sleep smiley - smiley

I, kea...

Post 29

Effers;England.

What kea?

I've slept about a couple of hours in the last 24. I don't think kea is sleeping so much either.

It's not every century a community is bought and sold.

I, kea...

Post 30

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

She has been rather excited, hasn't she? smiley - smiley

I bet she be back sooner, rather than later smiley - winkeye

lil xx

I, kea...

Post 31

Was I panicking? I can't remember. Telling me not to worry is like telling a cat not to purr smiley - blackcatsmiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more