This is the Message Centre for kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

h2g2

Post 1

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

I thought I might have had a journal entry already to store cool stuff in but I can't find it smiley - ermsmiley - zen

F19585?thread=20332?thread=#p93719

h2g2

Post 2

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

Where did those &-y things come from smiley - yuk Won't be doing that again.

h2g2

Post 3

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Wouldn't it be easier to create a Guide Entry page, and mark it 'not for PR', then you could add things to it and find it more easily?

smiley - winkeye

lil xx

h2g2

Post 4

That sounds a bit sensible smiley - ermsmiley - winkeye

h2g2

Post 5

Ug, have you looked at a Guide Entries page recently? Here's mine: MA212656?type=2

That disturbs my sense of things being in the right place smiley - cross

h2g2

Post 6

What the hell is blog autumn watch anyway?

h2g2

Post 7

Yours is lot quieter than mine smiley - rolleyes

Besides, you could then use the online Bookmark smiley - ok

What is blog autumn watch?? Could it be the later version of Spring Watch, which had its own blog in the bbc smiley - huh

h2g2

Post 8

It's from when I update my extra h2g2 accounts. It all got a bit complicated, and I was having to try them out on different bbciD places. I guess each time I finalise the update on a new bbc site, I get a new Guide Entry smiley - erm

What's the online Bookmark?

I'm feeling really dumb today smiley - smiley

h2g2

Post 9

I can't find anything that shouldn't be there.

If you use brunel, you will find 'clip/bookmark' on the top right of any A page. This will then be kept in your bookmark section on your Personal Space.

This one is mine http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/brunel/ML551837

smiley - smiley

h2g2

Post 10

Effers;England.

(I haven't yet understood a single post on this thread.

But I thought to post, just to show a bit of solidarity smiley - ok

(And don't worry, don't try to explain, I'm smiley - zen))

h2g2

Post 11

KB

smiley - laugh I was following it fine all the way along to post 2...

h2g2

Post 12

smiley - laugh Don't worry, I don't think I've understood anything either.

Lil, I was confused by all the A pages for other bbc sites. I'd not had those before. But I see they go back to August last year. I guess that happens when I post in the new system, or just update.

h2g2

Post 13

smiley - simpost

Now I'm wondering *just* how confusing I can make things smiley - evilgrin

KB, the subject line when I first posted looked like this (on my PS): h2g2 <cool>

Now it shows up on my PS as: h2g2 < cool> (as I intended).

Key: Complain about this post

h2g2

More Conversations for kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more