This is the Message Centre for HRhmadcow

sleeping and pumping all the way to cockneyworld

Post 1

HRhmadcow

There's something to be said for breastfeeding other than the most obvious benefit - RAPID weightloss. no only joking the ahem endless benefits to one's angelic offspring, of course is the most important thing oh yes my hmmm. but then there's the tit problem to condend with. Off i go tomorrow for a jolly down to London, armed only with a briefcase some good foundation and a breastpump to catch, perhaps, perhaps not, my first night's total sleep on the sleeper since having my darling. How often will i leak all over my fellow theeetah people during the day? we can only wait and see how many mad dashes to the toilet i get through to aleviate the throbbing. One thing is for sure, i'm going to wake up on tuesday morning with ROCK SOLID 40 ft. vertical tits. Let's hope i'm not sharing my cabin with anyone obsessed with bazookahas.

Post 2

senwad

Yup; I'm all for breastfeeding! Brilliant stuff. "Haven't got the necessary equipment love, no point in me getting up...har!..."

Thankfully the yanks have come up with a pair of falsies now, so hubby can do some 'bonding' with baby (what a bunch of...)

Make the most of those bazookas, cow; give it another year and you'll probably find that all the goodness has been sucked out of them and they'll hang limp at your front like the empty pockets turned inside out on washday. You'll go from a 34D smiley - biggrin to a 38A smiley - sadface or if you're really unlucky a 42EH? smiley - huh (that's just bare ribs with a nipple, otherwise known as an ingrowing breast)

Post 3

HRhmadcow

lol har har har!!!!! they already look like they may be considering a stage dive to the floor...........

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for HRhmadcow

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more