Post 1

Blue Bird

New Page was created in my Web Site

http://www.yoolly.com/UNTITLED.HTML

published by Blue bird

UNTITLED.HTML

Post 2

LL Waz

BlueBird lands in Bloggland! I like that page the blog url is on.

I was going to leave a comment, but am too tired to sign up to a google account just now. Had a difficult meeting to go to this evening and am now -> smiley - online2long.

UNTITLED.HTML

Post 3

Blue Bird

Thank you LLWAZ! It is wonderful to know that you always pop up when the time comes.smiley - kiss
Blogging is not easy, I much rather work on a Web Site page! But I really got into Blogging because of you people, for your future, for a place to post easily once you sign in. Just a minute or two. Just a name and a password. smiley - magic
But you can read without ID. However this Blog is only for environmental issues to discuss. At this time I am only learning the blog so the postings are just for finding out how to do things.

Yahoo has excellent tutorials, but at Google you are guided by other people , but not a tutorial what is clear and simple.
Will do though, don't worry! smiley - eurekasmiley - cheerssmiley - ok Blue bird

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Blue Bird

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more