Post 1

thought4the future

Entry: - A891416
Author: thought4the future - U210985

just would people to see and respond to this issue

A891416 -

Post 2

Saturnine

I'm not quite sure that the Peer Review is the right place for this.

A891416 -

Post 3

SallyM

Yeah, this should be entered in the book for the future, where it can be entered onto the editors desk.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/onthefuture

Could you please remove it from Peer Review.

Thankyou

SallyM smiley - smiley

A891416 -

Post 4

PQ

Hi Thoughtforthefuture and welcome to h2g2smiley - smiley.

Peer review is for reviewing of guide entries to be put into the edited guide (an online encyclopedia type thingy).

I see you've also got this entry as part of your personal space which seems to be a much better place to be (when people are takling to you and want to know a little more about who you are they will click on your name and read your personal space).

Now that something is in your personal space an ACE will come along and welcome you properly to the guide and give you a few tips and links that will help you find your feet.

If you want people to read your entry you could always try submitting it to <.\>ThePost<\.> h2g2's newspaper.

If you want to make your entry look a little prettier you could try using GuideML (a version of html, basically just putting and around paragraphs and similar tags around headers etc) click on the Help! button and you should be able to find some ideas (don't feel you have to I've been here 6 months and I only put my personal space in GuideML last week smiley - smiley)

smiley - ok

A891416 -

Post 5

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Or it could go in <./>Askh2g2</.>!smiley - smiley

You might like to read the Writing-Guidelines for Peer Review. You may want to write something more suitable for it, when you've seen what's needed.

Meantime, as others have said, Peer Review is not the right place for this entry. It's like a plant that's been put in the wrong soil.

smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote

A891416 -

Post 6

Dr Hell

Yeah... "thought" needs some reading. There are much better vehicles in h2g2 for this Entry.

I'm seconding in advance.

HELL

A891416 -

Post 7

Kerr_Avon - hunting stray apostrophes and gutting poorly parsed sentences

Ahh, well, in that case I'll propose in advance smiley - winkeye

smiley - ale

A891416 -

Post 8

Monsignore Pizzafunghi Bosselese

... and now it's my turn to post it in the aftermath, eh? smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more