This is the Message Centre for louloubelle

Greetings

Post 1

Lew De Crow

Hi Lou,Tell them nothing and remember walls have ears.

Greetings

Post 2

louloubelle

Is that you Mr L..you need to give yourself a name! Something mysterious!!!!smiley - winkeye

Greetings

Post 3

Lew De Crow

I'm beginning to wonder about you Lou. A chopsycow pumped full of silicon and a lesbian to boot.

Greetings

Post 4

louloubelle

For your information Mr Crow, that was the best £5000 I ever spent!

Greetings

Post 5

Lew De Crow

1486757 5743888 975 86240687 864539976 9675399 7680794 1232094 5698055 78538724 9706499 52 874 638 9921 879356678 53276546 086431247 975646674

Greetings

Post 6

The Magster

Oh WOW...Mr Lou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LLB...how much?...big offer required....soon!

Greetings

Post 7

louloubelle

Magster ssshhhhh!!!!!

Greetings

Post 8

louloubelle

And for your informationsmiley - biggrin this is not THE Mr lou...but another one smiley - winkeyesmiley - run

Coincidence...honest!

Greetings

Post 9

The Magster

you mean you are either 1. a bigamist or 2. an adulteress?

Greetings

Post 10

louloubelle

Maybe both...smiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greetings

Post 11

Lew De Crow

C B F D for all you cared. Magster seems to be a nice girl, any info Lou?

Greetings

Post 12

The Magster

Mr Lew, I am a lovely person smiley - biggrin Not that I am blowing my own trumpet or anything, it is a fact smiley - winkeye

Greetings

Post 13

Lew De Crow

Magster

I'm in Love again

Greetings

Post 14

The Magster

It's my magnetic charm. No man can resist smiley - biggrinsmiley - kiss

Greetings

Post 15

Lew De Crow

Hi Louloubelle

Are you in there Lou I've got bsome bad news

Greetings

Post 16

louloubelle

Oh no...I don't like bad news...smiley - wah

Greetings

Post 17

Lew De Crow

Sorry Lou

As Magster is such a lovely person with magnetic charm, I'm afraid you have the spanish fiddler ( the elbow ) Lets face it Lou you are a tart and not entirely natural therefore coupled with the fact that you are probably a bit of a slapper I am now turning my attentions towards Magster. Bye Lou nice while it lasted.smiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wah

Greetings

Post 18

The Magster

Bloody 'ell Lew, you could have let her down gently. I know Lou is a tart but she is quite a nice tart as tarts go smiley - whistle Sorry Lou, but with me around you just don't stand a chance, no woman does smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for louloubelle

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more