This is the Message Centre for dugdog <a.k.a. - corla planktun...buffer of the tiny ruby>

the new guy in the Truman Show

Post 1

dugdog <a.k.a. - corla planktun...buffer of the tiny ruby>

today...I will be mostly desiging a PVC space-suit for a 6 foot alien....and this is my job!

someone is having a laugh - sometimes I think I'm in the new guy in the Truman Show. smiley - martianfrown

Post 2

superdogmonkey

Of course you are ........... look, if you want some pvc for home use, there's no need to pretend it's for work use! smiley - smiley

smiley - monster

Post 3

...oh, don't talk to me about PVC..my desk is covered with shiney silver samples (of PVC!!!! tut (*exasperated* honestly...). and long pink trumpet shaped things...(and this is no joke!!)

anyway - re: 'The Dugdog Show'....how am I doing out in the real world? Do I have the public vote...? Any headline news yet? they must have loved the finger-axe drama....

smiley - martianfrown

Post 4

superdogmonkey

BOLLOCKS smiley - yuk half an hour typing a reply in the form of a tv script lost because of a power cut!!!!!!!!
Can I be arsed to do it again?
Only time will tell!

smiley - monster

Post 5

paleeezesmiley - grovel

I'm so smiley - yawn I could easily smiley - zzz I need something to stop me going smiley - weird (maybe it's too late for that). ..

doesn't your machine have 'rescued items' in the trash at a time like this? Don't tell me....you've got a poxy PC right?smiley - tomato

Post 6

superdogmonkey

I use a Mac but was doing this on downstairs pcsmiley - yuk

Will post again tomorrow

smiley - monster

Post 7

pc = smiley - yukx10!

Post 8

superdogmonkey

ok ......... yep, the "Dugdog Show" is a huge hit! It's a shame you can't see it but maybe I can fill you in on some of the behind scene stuff.

The axe incident was hilarious! We watched with bated breath as technicians arranged for a power cut and greased the axe handle. We chuckled as your *wife*.. (played by Susan Turnball .... whose previous acting roles included a stint in Eastenders as "Sharleen", the Aussie ex-alcoholic who ran the 2nd hand rectal-thermometor stall in the market) asked you to chop some wood. This segment of the show was sponsered by "Elasterplast" ... whose sales shot through the roof selling "Dugdog blood splattered bandages" .... Oh, how we laughed when you almost cut your finger off!

William Hill set the tone for your weekend with their "Give a small child 3 pints of prune juice and guess how long the trail of s**t will be on Dugdogs carpet" contest. Oh, how we laughed as you tried to clear it up!

The Blue Peter competion of "Design a ridiculous pvc monster outfit to give dugdog a headache" was won by little Stephen Purvis (age 6)
Oh, how we laughed when that project landed on your desk!

I have been looking on the website to see what is coming up in next weeks show and it looks great........

Sat - The toilets overflow and you get covered in s**t!

Mon - The wife reveals her desire for a threesome with Eamon Holmes!

Wed - You get mistaken in town for a peeping tom

Fri - Your house gets stolen and replaced with a frog.

Oh, how we'll laugh.

smiley - monster

Post 9

smiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

really looking forward to seeing Eamon Holmes in the buff! altough I'm not going to shag him..no way - now that I have the inside on the situation I'll see how far I can string him along...giet him really excited then go cold on him and then never 'phone...

I did wonder about the drains...funnily enough watch with glee this weekend as I unblock the down-pipe from the bathroom (for real!!) I suspect we nay be faced with the largest hair-ball the world has ever seen...

the Purvis child is obviously depraved! ( and the show obviously rigged in favour of Peter Purvis's grandchild)...

think I'll change 'my space' from 'home of the dog' to 'The new guy in the Truman Show'.........

Post 10

superdogmonkey

I missed that episode ....... how did the drainage go?

smiley - monster

Post 11

well...it was all set up with a great gag where the soil pipe from the toilet cracked and showered me in s**t....but the downpipe from the bath stopped overflowing and I bottled out of the 'up to my armpit in hairball' scenario...although I suspect we may face it agian in the not to distant...

smiley - martianfrown

Post 12

superdogmonkey

According to my TV Times listing, it's in two weeks time ......... it's entitled "The one where Dug gets bitten by the rat which has crawled up the soil pipe!" ........... funnily enough, the episode after that is called "The one where Dug has 17 rabies shots in his arse (guest starring Graham Norton as the cheeky attending doctor!"

smiley - monster

Post 13

mmmmmm can't wait....

Post 14

superdogmonkey

Hey, I got a warning as well!

We are both bad monkeys!

smiley - monster