A Conversation for The Spanish Civil War

Spanish Civil War

Post 1

janskey74

My Father died and he had some Spanish Civil War original newspapers.

My Father was there at the time with his Mother, and was caught up in it. Whilst there he purchased a lot of these papers for informtion of what was happening, as they couldnt get out to come back to England.

They are of course in Spanish, and he had already sent them to the herald newspaper who said they where priceless, and had lots of information in them.

Would you be at all interested in them?

My Father always emphasised to me before he died, that the newspapers must be forwarded to people who are genuinly interested in them. They where his pride and joy.

Please let me know if they are of any interest to you, if not maybe you could possibly put me in touch with somebody who would be.

Thanks Jan

Spanish Civil War

Post 2

The H2G2 Editors

Ah Janskey that's such a lovely generous offer. The author has actually left the site it appears, but perhaps this posting might draw his attention to us once again. We'll also have a think in-house about this. Thank you so much again for such a thoughtful offer. smiley - hug

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Spanish Civil War

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more