This is the Message Centre for finnjim, THE Teacher, messing with peoples minds since 1997

About Time

Post 1

finnjim, THE Teacher, messing with peoples minds since 1997

19/11/2002

Thought it was about time i started sharing my thoughts with the world. This shouldnt take long. Set my alarm last night to get up and see the Leoinids. Alarm woke me at 2:30 heard the wind and rain outside and turned over to go back to sleep. How weak i am I should have gotten up just in case but the bed was so warm.

First meeting tonight in my new role as National Secretary of the Engineering Teachers Association. Should be fun.

Still have a sore head from saturday night. Cant believe tho only sobor person in the house was also the only person to clobber his head off the window sill. And didi i get any sympathy Nooo!!smiley - wah

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for finnjim, THE Teacher, messing with peoples minds since 1997

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more