This is the Message Centre for Scarlet Woman, (new and improved)!

It's Tiny new and improved

Post 1

Tiny 2nd

Hullo Chelsea,I have just got back, like you I had to reregister and what a performance that was.

I'm now 'Littlegent'[ always was of course] pop over and see me some time.

Post 2

Scarlet Woman, (new and improved)!

TOM!!!! smiley - elf my Little gent smiley - elf - how could I have neglected to see your post - no I don't mean that! I mean I have been thinking of you and the little little and the Mrs Little (mainly due to the fact that the surviving cuttings are about to be planted out!)and wondering what the heck had happened to you - so glad that you are back!

Not a lot changes - except that MC-H and QQ have changed out of all recognition due to loss of the blue and the Hurrah! - They say they have reinstated the Hurrah - but they havn't really. Everyone seems to be sotto voce (is that right? - MCB would have me guts for garters...) So all is quiet - time for you to throw a spanner in?

smiley - fairy

Post 3

Tiny 2nd

hullo C.g. nice of you to drop in,glad you gave us a thought now and again.

I have been off h2 since Dec. trying to get back on has been a devil's own job, never did manage it, I have been off the message boards for three or four weeks, have'nt a clue as to why,I am trying to get a name acceptable to both parties-some hopes!

I have been keeping a silent(?) vigil on the m.b's and there has been quite a few changes ,I'm not sure I like the new colour and threr seems to be a lot of new names on there plus a few more missing,I think MCB has an excuse, more's the pity.

No more more for now,glad the cuttings are doing well- it is good growing weather- hope P.A. is well toosmiley - biggrin

Post 4

Tiny 2nd

Sorry C.G. re-read my script and in case you thought I was being spiteful to M.C.B,I was'nt really, hope you know what I did mean, T.

Post 5

Tom - of course I knew - men rarely are spiteful! And I see she is back this very eve - lured by Alan the Storer - hope Mr. MCB is prepared to be forgiving....

It was/is the P.A.s birthday today - 81 - we took him out to lunch - have delic turbot and some fine wine and all in all he was content. He is still so very frail - but is prob better he is being cared for at home rather than nursing home.

Cuttings are so impressive!( I feel like a proud mum) - the geraniums in particular are my pride and joy. When I get back to Dorset in a few days I shall be sorting out the tomatoes - though have decided that unless my daughter will dig over the potatoe patch for me I will not bother with poes this year.

Regards to Barbara and Phil smiley - lovesmiley - fairy

Post 6

Tiny 2nd

Hi C.G.nice to of you to write again,belated congrats to P.A.smiley - bubbly glad he is getting about, I agree that he will be much happier in a home enviroment.

It's good to learn your cuttings are doing well,I cleared all mine out as I had Whitefly in the greenhouse, the ones I bought to replace them are doing o.k at the moment.

I still can't post on the message boards, despite asking for the new password to be recognised, I filed(?) the password three times in one day and on many other occasions but no luck-I think they were determined to prevent me reaching 200 posts smiley - wah-anyway I hope to be back sometime.

If you are back in Darsetsmiley - ale now you are having good weather-though they promised showers for today - I bet the view of La Verne is wonderful.

Tomsmiley - blush

Post 7

Hello Tom

Sorry to hear of your login woes - tell me about it! Scarlet is still waiting validation! Are you sure you have remembered to post your name with no space inbetween the words? I know it's obvious - but I often forget that one! Also is your login with caps or not...

You could ask Phil to e-mail Anna (host) she does try to help - though often without much success!

My surviving cuttings are out in pots and tubs - and I am very proud of them! Only one fuscia survived - and I still have him on the windowsill - as it gets pretty cold at night.

As you have not been on the boards - you will not know that I have had calamity - in that my nasty nasty wicked wicked neighbour has chopped down the huge ash trees that I have spent the last 2 years saving - even when he went to Appeal - they said the trees must stay - ggrrrrrrrr and smiley - wah and ggrrrrrrrr again! My lovely garden is ruined without them.

The P.A. is on a cruise with his carer - so I am heaving sighs of relief at having some peace - soon to be shattered by half term!

No other news - weather rotten here.

smiley - fairy

Post 8

Tiny 2nd

Hullo dear lady,I trust you are making the most of the 'holiday' with P.A. away, I do hope he has nice warm weather and no storms.

Re the problem with the messageboards, Phil saw a 'notice' re' problems they are haveing i.e. slowness,lost posts,loggin, so I asked him if that could be my problem-I used Phil's password- as of now there is no response, will keep hoping.

Been trying to conjure up something to put on 'My Space', I never did write anything on the other site other than the compliments of the season, got no response either. I surpose that must be still there.
Sorry to learn of the vandalism to your garden ,what is wrong with the chap? are you taking it further?

I just noticed I stole your heading,I'm sorry, never realised when I first typed it in smiley - sorry

Must go now-it's Barbara hunting time- if we do'nt communicate before have a good weekend. smiley - stiffdrink

Post 9

Tiny 2nd

Hi C.G.hope you are enjoying the sun and showers we have been having.

looked over the message boards the other day and hardly knew a name,I'm still trying to get a password ect. but the people who see to these things seem to be on a 'go slow', I dont doubt that I will end up registering again.

Is P.A. still soaking up the sun on the cruise or is he home now? if so hope all went well.

Had a bit of excitement here last week when Barbara tripped over and had a ride in an ambulance to the local hospital-I was told the medics were rather nice-after an X-ray they told her she had a broken shoulder and a bruise where only the dr.and I can look.

We visited the hospital again last Monday, they seemed pleased but still has to walk round with the arm supported, how long for they did'nt say.

Talk to you again later Tom

Post 10

Hello Tom,

smiley - cheerup Poor Barbara smiley - injured. What a rotten thing to happen. Does that mean she has to have her arm in one of those metal things which make the arm stick out?

The PA has just come back from cruise that started in Lisbon. He had a great time and is now feeling very depressed and keeps ringing me up smiley - cry and saying how lonely he is. I just don't know what to do as I have devoted so much of the last 10 years to rushing around for him that I really need some CG time to have a rest and get on with my own life. Old age is very hard. I don't think he likes his new carer very much - but she is only there for 2 weeks and then we have a lovely lady who looked after him after he came out of the nursing home returning for a couple of months. So I hope he will be happier then.

I know what you mean about the boards - lots of new names - but some are probably old posters in another guise. There are a few egos that seem to need constant massaging - it is not the same as it used to be last year. I am not enjoying it much at the mo - but look in most days - have a ton of painting to do anyway.

I think you will have to re-register if you want to get back on. I still can't post live as Scarlet if I go from h2g2 to the MBs - a real pain - and I have been asking Anna for months to sort it out - but she just comes out the same old replies everytime - so is not very helpful!

Hope Barbara smiley - rose gets better soon

CG smiley - fairy

Post 11

Tiny 2nd

Hi C.G.thank you for asking 'B' is getting on quite well, she has the arm in a support and can take it off when the ache/pain is a little easier.

I think she finds the problem more frustrating than anything else as she can't do all that she is used to doing and of course is not allowed to go to work--it must be annoying.smiley - grr

Glad P.A. had a nice time on the boat, they must be very relaxing, it's a shame he is so restless, is'nt there a 'dinner club' or something similer he could visit fairly close by? I know not every one likes them and I have'nt been to one myself, but think he may meet people of his own age there.

Just come back from a week in Scotland with Phil,it was booked last year befor our elderly dog died which is why poor Barabra had to stay at home-- I do'nt think she would have enjoyed the coach trips much with her dodgy shoulder.

I was'nt too keen on leaving her on her own but she insisted and was o.k thank goodness.

I have re-registered now though have kept my old posting name, like you I have'nt been on the message boards much just lately.

That is enough of me nattering on for now-bye-ee

Tom

Post 12

Afternoon Tom,

No news really - the PA is planning a trip down here soon - so I will be 'on parade' and all life will have to revolve round him! I really hope I don't do this to my kids - but I probably will!

Of late I have been told that I should not use the internet incase he wants to call me.....smiley - wah! I wonder what age it is that one's parents let one have one's own life. I shall be an old lady by then I expect!

Good to hear that Barbara is getting on well but shame she had to miss the trip with you and Phil.

Fuschia cutting (the only one that made it!) is about to flower - I am SO proud! My several geranium cuttings have flowered too. Tomatoes doing well and herbs are good also - so long as I move them about a bit to fool the slugs! I have not yet got hard hearted enough to use pellets....but the time will come.

Bye for now smiley - smiley Sarah

Post 13

Tiny 2nd

Hullo Sarah,thank you for telling me your name,re the problem with the phone versus internet, let P.A. have your mobile phone number and 'surf' with the phone on p.c table ready for use.

If you have'nt got one there are some very cheap models around and not very expensive if used on the one-to-one charge rate, B and I have one and only use it to tell Phil to put the kettle on when we are on the way home.

I'm pleased to learn that your cuttings are doing well, it's a much cheaper way of stocking the garden,I bought some very new fuschia plantsand they 'did' very well till I did some spraying in the greenhouse, now I've lost the lot, we live and learn smiley - cry

I have been trying to catch up on the jobs left from last week,managed some but still a lot to do--got a spare half day?

I saw on the message board that you had trouble finding one of your Scarlet Woman places-I never managed to locate the original 'Tiny' page-even useing the search facilities.

I think that is enough from me for now,I do hope all goes well with the P.A. arrangements.

bye for now,

Tom

Post 14

tiny3

Hullo again,just to let you know I have re-registered, do'nt ask why as I have'nt a clue what went wrong, I forgot my password and they said my login name and research number were wrong, I gave-up typing them in.

I hope all is well with you and P.A..

My new name is Tiny 3, drop into my new 'pad' sometime.

Tom

Post 15

tiny3

Scarlet it's a long time since you visited this place, have you managed to get yourself dug -in the Titch thread?

Post 16

Tiny 2nd

Scarlet, as you can see I'm now back as Tiny 2,I am having trouble getting on to Q.Q. so I thought of making it a 'friend'but do'nt know how ,any ideas?

Post 17

CG

Hello Tom 2nd - I am putting you on the CG friends list - so, just click on CG and scroll down to the bottom of the page and you can click on QQ Night and you might even find I have put you on the cast list!

Too busy painting to be on line much - and when I am it is after work (which seems to end round 10.00 at the mo) - so the boards are closed. I have not had time to come on here much either smiley - towel!

Post 18

tiny3

Thank you C.G.I have managed to follow your instructions successfully.

My son-in-law has been serviceing the p.c and I'm still finding my way back.

Good luck with the painting and I hope all is well withyou and P.A.

my new name---Silverthread

Post 19

silverthread

Hi C.G., long time no talk, hope you do pop over to H2.G2. sometime, have'nt seen much of you on the message boards-though I have'nt been on them much myself of late.

I have been away with B and my daughter and son-in-law for a couple of weeks to California, and we went through Death Valley, what a dreadful place.

Speak to you soon I hope,

Tiny that was.

my new name---Silverthread

Post 20

silverthread

You'r away a long time C.G., Compliments of the season to you and yours. Tom

Key: Complain about this post