This is the Message Centre for serenity

its now my 3rd hootoo birthday

Post 41

Pinky

Ahh thanks Helen,I'm much better thankyou xxx Hope your well,and hope we get to chat soon Love Pinky xxx

Post 42

serenity

hi pinky.

i caught it smiley - wah

one minute i was fine, the next i was shaking with cold, despite having many layers on and 2 duvets.. i had no energy or anything.. i couldnt eat.
i really suffered and it went as soon as it came..

you wouldnt think ive been ill if you sawe me now smiley - laugh

Post 43

Pinky

Pleased to hear your well Helen xxxx Me too,decorating at the moment,so I want the cold back hahahahhaha See you soon xxx

Post 44

serenity

ive got some decorating that i started back in June.. i need to get it done before christmas smiley - blue

Post 45

Pinky

Hahahahahhahahahhaha I love knowing there IS someone out there as highly organised as I am Helen hahahahahhahahaha You restore my faith in human nature you know ? Thankyou Love Pinky xxxx

Post 46

serenity

highly organised????

im what?smiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Post 47

Pinky

Hahahahhahahhahahha HIGHLY ORGANISED,just like me hahahahahhahahahhahahahha Love Pinky xxx

Post 48

serenity

ive finally put the wallpaper up.. smiley - biggrin
all i need to do now is paint it, get the furniture back into place. sort out the junk and then get ready for christmas.

this is the time of year when i always think that christmas should be put back till february smiley - laugh

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for serenity

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more