This is the Message Centre for Omega 3 - The Mixing Dude

Dont read this

Post 1

Omega 3 - The Mixing Dude

No really, this is just gonna be a bunch of whining because I have nothing better to do, so really you dont want to read it.

I really don't know what to say... I feel very lonely and useless... The only thing to do is practice or sit and listen to music, and neither of them do I WANT to do...

I hate being single, don't talk to me about freedom, no responsibilities, or anything that could be an advantage, it plain sucks. I've dealt with this my whole life, its just harder now for some reason.

No, I did not imply anything there.

In short, theres no one to talk to, no one to be with, nothing seems to go right for me right now, and there are a lot of things I hate myself for, and also that I am angry at others for. Course, unlike me, I am not going to tell them about it, for mixed reasons.

And besides, apparently its not my place or some other damn reason. Most of the stuff I think is wrong anyway, so just... grr.

Freakin never mind.

And to the person who I know is too busy to read this, if you bothered, which I honestly couldnt care less if you didnt.... Well I don't know what I can tell you if you did read this, I cant really say anything.

Oh, and just FYI this entry may not stay up for long

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Omega 3 - The Mixing Dude

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more