This is the Message Centre for Omega 3 - The Mixing Dude

Vacation = Leaving! :',(

Post 1

Omega 3 - The Mixing Dude

You know, I was just typing the subject, and it seems vacation comes from the word VACATE, which means LEAVE...

Hmm...

Well while I ponder the meaning / significance of that, I think I will announce this... I am actually going to be DOING something for the next few weeks. Since I found out my music camp at bellingham, Marrostone, fell through, since my registration never got sent in time.... (grrr) anyway, because of that, my parents found a new musical experience for me, and I think it'll work out so I am going for it... Let me explain.

Saturday the 25th I think I am leaving for Boston where there is a "camp" for percussion instruments. Sadly the only way I can get in is for being a "Marimba" player, so I hope I get to do more than that, my reading kinda sucks and always has... oh well, I am not THAT bad, just some bad habits... My mom and I will stay with one of my dads old friends, also a percussionist, then go to someone elses house after the week long camp thing. We visit them for a weekend, then I have a 2 week orchestra camp where I get to be a timpanist, YEA! I wish I coulda gotten the mallets I needed, but I can manage with what I have I guess. After that, I go with my mom on her way to New York, since she has a business trip (AMAZING how all of this kidnda fit right together...), which is cool, I have NEVER been to NYC, maybe I will finally see it!

I should be back maybe by the 15th and then I HAVE NOTHING ELSE, so I may get a chance to actually compose after that, since I said I would today, but all this hit me and I had a headache / hangover all day... consequences of being up till 2, LOL

So I will be online as much as I can in the next two days, but bear in mind I got a private lesson I gota practice for tomorrow, so... yeah...

I want to say goodbye to anyone I can, and you all want to wish me luck, too!

Ok, for contact... I dunno if I can, but I will get to a computer if I can. I have free nationwide roaming on my cell, so call it. I'll give you my nimber in email, but NOT HERE! I know I am paranoid to a point, but putting a phone number on the internet is plain stupid! Anyway, theres like a 3 hour time diff, so keep it in mind, ok?

I'll send out emails later tonight, other than that I will be on IM when I can until I have to leave....

I'll miss you guys! We should hang out when I get back... maybe around the 15th of July, but I dunno...

Enjoy!

Omega 3smiley - cool

Key: Complain about this post

Vacation = Leaving! :',(

More Conversations for Omega 3 - The Mixing Dude

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more