This is the Message Centre for Omega 3 - The Mixing Dude

Thank you all

Post 1

Omega 3 - The Mixing Dude

Man, chris is right, we have good friends... I want to name a few, and thank you all just because it feels so damn good. Chris, you started a trend, lets keep it going!

Hmm, no particular order, but...

Teague, thanks for putting up with me, I know my faults, I just gotta change them. I am sorry for being such a bitchy idiot, I know how to move on I think, and I will do so. I kinda knew what I was doing, at the same time I didn't, so thanks for the help.

Chris, you gave me purposes over this summer to do, so I gotta thank you for that. You're talanted in your movies, and I like working with you. I woulda gone mad sometimes if you didn't make me write those entries before, lol!

Julia, I am sorry things didn't work out, but its helped me see some things in myself that I need to change, so thanks. And you've always been there to talk if I needed to, and you understand a lot of stuff like me, so thanks for the help.

Person who doesn't want their name on the internet.... Starts with a g not a j, I dunno how many times you've crammed your wisdom over IM and into my eyes, but it helped, really. Thanks for beating it into me whether I liked it or not.

Ryan? You aren't so bad, just I gotta admit thanks for handling this so well, you coulda done some horrible things, I am glad you're smart enough to know what you're doing.

Ben - Thanks for being someone I could take my whole situation to... It ment a lot to me, even if you don't read this thing I'll still say it.

And john too, you guys were there for me, so thanks.

Lesley, you listened to my shpiel, so thanks to you too, I can't even put up with myself anymore, but then again YOU guys dont have to live with me

Luke - you are an annoying SOB, but you're getting better, so thanks.

Kari, I knew you were there, and you told me once you were sorry, i just can't talk to you that easily now because of email instead of IM and stuff... annoying, since I never remember to watch for email, sorry! Anyway, I know you were there even though I didn't ask, so thanks.

WHo else...?

DJ, Thanks for the advice, but somehow I think that if you and I agree on an idea, I haven't thought it through completely yet, so... careful, alright? Try not to get burned

Taylor..... uhh, yeah.

Kyle, don't get so depressed, sometimes you gotta see both sides of life to know what its all about, and believe me I've been there. You've helped me too, even if I don't realize it.

Oh, and my parents, I can't describe how much I love you guys.... No really, you're always there, you help me on MUN, take me to rehearsals, and even really appreciate, respect, admire and envy my talant and dedication, so thanks!

And to anyone else I didn't mention yet, thank you for your existance... it means a lot to me. That includes any fellow musicians, anyone who's known me in the last, oh, 15 years, classmates, etc. You all helped more than you can imagine.

I love u all (no, not in a gay way, you know what I mean) and I care about allaya! Keep in touch, stay outta trouble, take care, enjoy life, and be happy!

Everyone reply if you can, say what you think! I wanna hear from you...

Solid Mixer, Jonathan Rush, Omega 3, So many other aliases.... You know me, lol!

PS If you haven't already (ie everyone but chris) you should put up how much you care for all of your friends and even family...

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Omega 3 - The Mixing Dude

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more