This is the Message Centre for Omega 3 - The Mixing Dude

Take that star wars!

Post 1

Omega 3 - The Mixing Dude

Ha, I am laughing at everyone who still thinks Star Wars is the best movie they have seen this year, because I just saw a better one...

Today I saw Batman Begins with Teague, I was kinda looking into it not because I really like batman, but because it looked like a good movie to see in addition to being another hero kinda flik they have been putting out recently, and by far I am totally amazed with it.

Ok, so the basic premise is ow Batman is formed, and its really amazing to see how his trauma from his childhood and events leading up to there have had a serious effect on him. Its not a good vs evil thing, its a "Fight for what you believe in" movie with the additional "How far you are willing to take it" kinda stuff. Great acting all around, special effects rocked, action was intense, and the main character did a VERY good job. I loved Bruce's character, too... the great struggle through his life, how he puts his power into good, everything.

My god, the emotion is there too, from the sadness of his childhood, to the flaws of his later actions, and to the deep moving scences later, its amazing to watch the plot unfold. Long, too.... It was probably 2.5 hours of pure entertainment, and it teaches lessons as well, I learned from it a few things to help myself as well.

I dunno what else to say about it, since I don't want to ruin anything of the story... Everything was well done, its the kinda quality that Spiderman movies had, particularly the second one. I will swear its better than Star Wars if you aren't biased toward seeing it because you are a Star Wars fan, and if you're really into deep and MEANINGFUL stuff, then you'll be blown away. Theres never a dull moment in this movie, you can be sure of it.

And no, I don't want to hear an argument about how I am dissing star wars from someone who hasn't yet seen this movie, so GO SEE IT FIRST!

-omega 3smiley - cool

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Omega 3 - The Mixing Dude

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more