This is the Message Centre for Omega 3 - The Mixing Dude

CD coming soon

Post 1

Omega 3 - The Mixing Dude

I'm planning on making a CD. I've got some tunes started already but it's going to take some time. I'll include mostly my own compositions I hopw, but I have a few songs I want to arrange as long as I can play something on them other than vocals. I may not put some of the tracks up if I think the license is a problem. It may be okay since I don't intend to make money off them, but I have to check. If I can't put them up, I won't release them. Sorry.

Omega 3
P.S. this means all reviews are on hold. I wouldn't be able to get them done even if I had other time, but I think I may finish writing reviews soon, I want to work more with music instead of writing. I may write a few, like the Genesis Platinum Collection and MGS3 review, but I'll get to them soon as I can.

CD coming soon

Post 2

arthur-vs-ford

wht about your old pall Athur-vs-Ford? huh? huh? your not going to put my music on are you? no I thought not....ITS BECAUSE I'M WELSH ISN'T IT?!?!?!?!?!? Your type makes me puke, I hope you wake up to find yourself with a really, really nasty cold!

WELSH!?!! You welsh!!!

Post 3

Omega 3 - The Mixing Dude

I know, but that's not the reason. The reason is u'd sue me and I'd never sell a single CD. THAT's why I don't put the song on there.

Omega 3
DON'T DENY IT, YOU KNOW YOU WOULD.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Omega 3 - The Mixing Dude

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more