This is the Message Centre for IctoanAWEWawi

Works emails again

Post 1

IctoanAWEWawi

just received

"Could you please let me know when you have attended the Attendance Monitoring Training."

You mean they aren't monitoring attendance to the attendance monitoring training?

I think there should be a system to let them do that. And maybe some sort of training session on how to use it...

Works emails again

Post 2

Odo

smiley - biggrin Ah, the world of the educational establishment. What fun.

Works emails again

Post 3

IctoanAWEWawi

Hellooo Odo!

Hows you?

Works emails again

Post 4

Odo

Struggling against an ever increasing number of studnets. Mind you, so far they've been fairly polite studnets. smiley - smiley

Hope all's well in your neck of the woods.

I've been back and lurking a bit recently. Realise today how much I missed this place. smiley - smiley

Works emails again

Post 5

IctoanAWEWawi

yeah, not so bad!
Studnets are all back here, too. Morning train is packed with half awake youngsters getting in the way again. I mean, really, how much planning does it take to get your train ticket out of your pocket/bag/holder *before* you get to the automated gates?

Niece is now at Sheffield which is very weird for me (and no doubt her as well!).

Good to see you again, come back more smiley - smiley

Works emails again

Post 6

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Dodo!!! smiley - wow

Good to see you back! smiley - smoochsmiley - hug

My news is that VC's stepdaughter is at Icky's Uni - but we haven't told her about him, we didn't want to scare her! smiley - rofl

*waves to her Icky smiley - bat*

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for IctoanAWEWawi

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more