This is the Message Centre for Macflea - Living life out LOUD!!

God.

Post 1

Macflea - Living life out LOUD!!

Ok... starting an entry here dedicated to God because he rocks!!

He's done so much for me and is my life! So I thought it only appropriate to give him a whole topic!!

So anyone that wants to join me feel free!! smiley - peacedove

God.

Post 2

Vip

I'm with you there mate- I smiley - love Him lots too smiley - loveblush. He's given me the ability to play music, get to university and have wonderful friends.

What a great guy!

God.

Post 3

spook

same here mate, although my life isn't the best thing in the world right now, and my faith isn't particularly very strong at the moment, i know God's there.

just wondering - on your personal space u say u r planning to go to Bible college. i recommend you try Moorlands Bible College in Dorset as it's a great one and i know lots of people who have been there and who are going there.

spooksmiley - cool

God.

Post 4

Macflea - Living life out LOUD!!

Cool, thanks, there's only one thats really struck me so far and thats Mattersey Hall, but I havent looked at Moorlands yet...

But I know God has my life planned for me and it's so great knowing that! Its really comforting!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Macflea - Living life out LOUD!!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more