This is the Message Centre for Sarnia

You still alive?

Post 1

Pat Pending

........I only ask because it's gone quiet on the Guernsey front.

You still alive?

Post 2

Sarnia

Hi Pat,

Yes, I am (just about). Have been out most of day, just come in and assorted sprogs will be back from school soon and wanting the PC.

I replied to your last post about the Italian restaurant near SB a couple of days back btw. (On "hi Pat, Sarnia here") or whatever it was called. CG joined in too.

Catch you later!

(How do you change your name btw - I just tried to by editing my page, but it didn't work)

You still alive?

Post 3

Pat Pending

To change name, hit the orange "Preferences" button at top or bottom of page.

Speak to you later.

You still alive?

Post 4

Sarnia

Thanks Pat.

Have you seen Camile's boring thread on the ...and finally board? I deliberately put "is this a record" to see if anyone would say "no, it's a card" (that's how I would respond to something like that) and I see Eddie Crane has responded that way.

I'll borrow Camile from time to time specifically to put really mumsy wumsy stuff up - what do you think?

Anyway - must dash!

Talk later.

You still alive?

Post 5

U208660

Hi Pat,how are ya doing..i still haven't got the hang of
this yet..i just hope it reaches you

You still alive?

Post 6

Sarnia

Hi Doug,

I've seen you on two threads now. Just click on "my space" and you'll come to your intro etc. On the left will be conversation headers - and the times of the last replies. Just click on those to catch up. Are you really a dentist?

You still alive?

Post 7

Pat Pending

Morning all.

Good weekend everyone?

You still alive?

Post 8

U208660

Hi Pat-thanks for your help Loulou..logged on to my space wanting advice.Hell can you imagine giving
advice..it would be like a Rabbi seekin' advive from Father Ches.See ya later Pat-take care,

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Sarnia

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more