This is the Message Centre for msmonsy

where

Post 1

FiNdUs

are your pics gone ????

where

Post 2

msmonsy

everything went potty on me and i have just now been able to get back into h2g2 to find out what happened smiley - sadface...pics are gone and i must locate them again so as to make my page gaudy once more smiley - winkeye
monsy smiley - fish

where

Post 3

Don Alfredo

Too bad monsy, it takes a lot of work to get everything working again.

Your introduction is not very good to read in the new layout (Alabaster) because of the white background monsy. smiley - smiley
I just want you to know this.

Have you seen the Towelshop yet? Maybe you could make them in real life. I know you are very handy, so that won't be a problem. smiley - smiley
Take a look at http://www.h2g2.com/A372061 I think they are really nice.

Hope to catch you on icq again, it has been a long time. If erverything is allright I will be having a new computer on friday. So then I will also download, and install, Firetalk.

CU smiley - bigeyes

where

Post 4

msmonsy

on my way to check out the towel shop smiley - smiley...new computer?!?! smiley - bigeyes i just purchased a new one a couple of weeks ago, it is like an early christmas LOL!!! runs so much faster and smoother than the old one did smiley - winkeye....
monsy smiley - fish

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for msmonsy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more