This is the Message Centre for Bushwhack'd

No Subject

Post 1

louloubelle

Gweetings Bushbaby

I'VE GOT A JOB smiley - cheerssmiley - cheerssmiley - cheers

And I'm slightly chuffed about it. Oh it just gets better and better. Wait for it, I'm transferring my credits over to the OU..you have been warnedsmiley - winkeyesmiley - winkeye

louloubellethemagnificent

P.S. The Sun was talking crap as ever, I spent last night holding bits of wood while Mr Lou nailed themsmiley - winkeye...smiley - ermsmiley - erm

p.p.s.

Post 2

louloubelle

smiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wah

Why am I not one of your "friends"??smiley - winkeye

p.p.s.

Post 3

Bushwhack'd

Hello llb, you are one of my "friends" but I've swapped accounts ... I got booted by BBC as well (in fact I get booted on a fairly regular basis come to think of it!) ...

Anyway, hope you enjoy OU! Which course are you doing BTW?

Anymore gems of "news" for me to steam into you about yet? I like reading your latest Sun-institgated pronouncements!

Anyway, this conversation should be set-up in my home area on h2g2 now!

p.p.s.

Post 4

louloubelle

I have The Stun in front of me now...will be back!smiley - run

p.p.s.

Post 5

Bushwhack'd

BURN IT!!

Oh no, hang on if the fire gets out of hand there'll be nobody to put it out for you... smiley - whistle

Post 6

Bushwhack'd

louloubelle, please e-mail me when you have a minute! Thanks!

Post 7

louloubelle

Will do now..had a busy day ...not even time to read the sun or start a fire smiley - winkeye

Post 8

louloubelle

smiley - smileyHave been a busy easter bunny... have downloaded msngr so I can randomly terrorise you with my pronouncements instantly....to brighten those boring days!smiley - smiley

Post 9

louloubelle

Right ..that's it!

1)Bonkers

2)Little minx...teasing you???!

3)Bonkers again

and

4)EVA BLOODY BRAUN!!!!!!smiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

I am totally confused, I don't know who anyone is now! and a bloody indian is terrorising me on yahoo...do you know him bushy?smiley - erm

Is IJ wendy mann? smiley - winkeye

Hope your mother-in-law has been a total pain in the ass smiley - run

Post 10

louloubelle

Well, I emailed you... reply please? smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Bushwhack'd

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more