This is the Message Centre for Guth the Red

Wicked Book

Post 1

Guth the Red

I am a bit hesitant about writing this particular entry but it says we should write what we think about life, the universe and everything.
I an reading an excellent book at the moment called Cosmic Voyage by Courtney Brown. It is about how he and his students use Remote Viewing to gather details about ET interaction with humans, how our Galaxy is run and some details about the meaning of life.
A very excellent book which is causing myself to think twice about being rude to other people and making me respect life a bit more, It is good in the way that you can believe the findings, totally disregard the findings and have a good laugh, or learn Remote Viewing yourself and see if it is true.
The author has a web site with a FREE book on it on how to teach yourself these methods. I have not found any other web site with something like this for free. That is why I believe this guy. (www.farsight.org)
I don't care what people think but I thought I would put this in my jornal anyway.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Guth the Red

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more