This is the Message Centre for Guth the Red

Evolution of a site

Post 1

Guth the Red

When I first logged onto the h2g2 site I found my greeting a bit imposing.
The quality of the writing and the way it was presented made me feel very unworthy of ever having anything published on this site.
Of course this is not true because you can write whatever you want to here and others can view it, and this is a very important point because the most valuable resource we humans have is our mind, thoughts and ideas, whatever they may be.
I still dare not submit a journal entry yet but I must admit I feel more confident in my actions due to the flavour of the h2g2 site now.
Something has changed and the site now feels friendlier and warmer, a bit like standing in front of an open fire in an English pub with a pint in hand and the chilly day light-years away on the other side of the window.

So I am going to write whatever I like because quality is in the eye of the beholder.

Key: Complain about this post

Evolution of a site

More Conversations for Guth the Red

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more