This is the Message Centre for abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

Had a dream..

Post 1

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

smiley - disco
Dreamed there was a way to take the exhaust and heat from the highways and run an *airstream above them which utilizes the heat energy to suspend tiny one person pods that float through the airstream everywhere a train or auto runssmiley - biggrinsmiley - aliensmile

smiley - santaI had a tiny Christmas merry go round like that.
Ran off the candle heat. They were common.

So sorry, must go for nowsmiley - ill
Hi all

Had a dream..

Post 2

Skankyrich [?]

Maybe like these guys, abbi?

http://www.flixxy.com/wingsuit-flying.htm

smiley - smiley

Had a dream..

Post 3

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Hi abbi smiley - biggrin

Sounds like a nice dream smiley - ok

smiley - wow Rich! They fly so close to the mountain! smiley - doh

lil xx

Had a dream..

Post 4

AlsoRan80

Dearest abbi,

What beautiful dreams And very ecofriendly my dear. I think that it is like our flying in our wheelchairs above the treetops in colorado. do you rememberus doing that.

I also like the one about the christmas decorations and candle power. Your have a fertile imagination.
Keep it going gal !!

With much affecdtion

Christiane
AlsoRan80

Had a dream..

Post 5

Websailor

Hi, Abbi, good to *see* you. Sorry you couldn't stay longer. Take care,

Websailor smiley - dragon

Had a dream..

Post 6

Willem

Er, Rich, I'm not sure of the sanity of those guys ... impressive though.

Hi Abbi! Lovely dream it seems!

Had a dream..

Post 7

psychocandy-moderation team leader

Hi Abbi!

Always lovely to hear from you, and what a nice dream! smiley - biggrin

Had a dream..

Post 8

Reality Manipulator

Hello Abbi, that was a beautiful dream, scientists say that one day we will be able to record our dreams and be able to replay them.smiley - hugsmiley - smileysmiley - rainbow

Had a dream..

Post 9

AlsoRan80

I despair!!

I never remember my dreams - if I dream!!

AlsoRan80

Had a dream..

Post 10

Ellen

Hi Abbi! Cool dream! I can't remember any of my recent ones at the moment, or I would share one. If I dream anything cool tonight, I'll post again.

Had a dream..

Post 11

Sometimes I remember mine, for a little bit after waking, but not long. Occasionally, if I wake up in the middle of a dream and go back to sleep within a few minutes, I'll pick up where I left off. Does anyone else experience that?

Had a dream..

Post 12

Ellen

Yes, I do!

Had a dream..

Post 13

Oh, I'm glad to hear that. I was beginning to think I was just weird.

Had a dream..

Post 14

Ellen

smiley - laughsmiley - winkeye

Had a dream..

Post 15

Hi Jellensmiley - winkeye

Yes.....continuing

There were small wind-like turbines, all painted first by children and other artisits. The up side of the turbines also had solar cells on them.

The pods were equiped with nothing sticking out- computers right in the wall-camera... sort of like a space shuttle, tempurature controlled. Any extra energy was collected and used for the next pod leaving.

The turbines were on their side if compared to the wind turbines standing tall now.

Had a dream..

Post 16

smiley - disco
AR1 I can say I have never remembered any sort of sexual attraction dream.

Seems to me, people often had at least one, if not many.
What a rip off!

smiley - peacedoveAR1 I just recieved a letter from WoW. The wilderness walkway. They are auctioning off paintings of the walkway from an artist involved with it. If you liked I could try to scan and email it.

Voting for Obama smiley - biggrin
*no more cowboy bullies or the maverick horses they rode in on*smiley - pony

Had a dream..

Post 17

AlsoRan80

Dearest abbi,

I am totally bemused. I hever mentioned anything about sexual attraction in a dream! what is happening to my postings. ? This is the second time that something odd has happened to what I have posted.

Incidentally if you can send on that World of wilderness flyer I would love to see it.

I have found a wonderful holiday to Canada and beyond on a cruise.I have sent for the brochure and I wonder if a "dream" of mine of seeing the midnight sun would come true before I curl up mky toes!
That would be splendid.

Had a dream..

Post 18

Maybe it was the term "fertile imagination" that engaged Abbi's dirty mind, AR1? smiley - winkeye

Had a dream..

Post 19

AlsoRan80

Oh Psychoandy.

How could you. ?

I went to your homepage to meet you. You have some very interesting hobbies i.e. collecting old books.
~When I was a University in midlife, one of the concepts we had to think and write about was Time.

It is such a precious part of our lives- the most valuable part of our lives.

i was doubly depressed when you said you wanted to go back to the oarticular book shop where you bought the cookery book in order to "annhilate" Time.

Do you really want to do that? I am sure you have not thought about it.

Sorry to preach, but that is one of the inexplicable English idioms which we could clearly abolish immediately.

Wishing youwell,

AlsoRan80

AR80
Enjoy your bweekend.

Had a dream..

Post 20

Hi AR1. smiley - biggrin

I don't necessarily want to annihilate time. I have so little of it. But I really do think it would be a nice way to spend an entire weekend day of leisure, at a bookshop, browsing through all of the random piles of books and being surprised at what I might find. I think time that's spent relaxing is time well spent, too- since most of us work so hard or have done for so much of our lives. What I meant was that the last time we visited that shop, we had plans for the afternoon and had to rush, and I would really love to return when I have nothing else on the agenda and can focus on looking rather than hurrying. Sometimes it's hurrying and rushing around that feels like the waste of precious time.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my page to meet me!

Key: Complain about this post