This is the Message Centre for Freedom

freedom

Post 1

new gal

hi, you like skiing then. Ive just got back from verbier in switzerland. I got a nice tan but very bruised legs. I fell down a black mogle. Which wasnt much good. Never mind. Where did you go.

freedom

Post 2

Freedom

Hi! Nice of you to drop by! So you're the new gal, huh? Have you been properly ACEd yet? Can I get you anything, smiley - coffee, smiley - tea, perhaps some smiley - choc?

I just went a bit up north in Sweden, I've never been to the alps but it sounds great...except for your legs of course. My legs are better now, but it took them about a week to recover smiley - winkeye

I even did some cross-country skiing, for the first time since I was a kid. It was way worse than I remembered, but the weather was nice and we took a lot of breaks in the sunshine.

Personally I would go near enough to a black mogle to fall down it smiley - biggrin but you're probably a much better skier than me.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Freedom

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more