This is the Message Centre for Doctor Geek (i used to think i was indecisive, but now i'm not too sure.)

Secret Heavenly Business

Post 1

Archangels

Hi Where is the Dreamer? You are now an official L Please ask any questions you may have here. You have already requested "wings the colour of dreams" and expressed a wish to become the Patron Saint of Dreamers. You are already the Keeper of Dreamers, and as you dream of flying, how about the Patron Saint of Flying Dreamers? Or Flying Dreams? Or Dreams of Flight? Can you let me know asap, as your ceremony will take place on Sunday at 11am GMT. Here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/F57540?thread=223672&post=2601275#p2601275 You don't have to attend, you will still get your wings and a halo. Let me know if you want anything else included, your attire, for instance - and if you wish to be accompanied by anyone/thing living or dead or imaginary. A multi-coloured halo would suit you, I think.....

Secret Heavenly Business

Post 2

Titania (gone for lunch)

Psst!!! I think we have a slight misunderstanding here - you are now an h2g2 Guardian Angel - congratulations!smiley - hug

Archangels look after the Guardian Angels - and they do not apply for the job - they are voted for by the smiley - angels!smiley - smiley

Secret Heavenly Business

Post 3

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

This is the Secret Heavenly Business thread!

Congrats, Saint Where is the Dreamer?!

smiley - bubbly

Secret Heavenly Business

Post 4

Doctor Geek (i used to think i was indecisive, but now i'm not too sure.)

sorry! *looks distressed* i didnt realise

Secret Heavenly Business

Post 5

Doctor Geek (i used to think i was indecisive, but now i'm not too sure.)

thanks for the funky halo (wings display a rather naughty dream) yours, I think

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Doctor Geek (i used to think i was indecisive, but now i'm not too sure.)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more