This is the Message Centre for MoonGirl

Nice page!

Post 41

Riccardo - Keeper of the Hammond Organ

Sounds like a plan Moongirl!
smiley - smoochsmiley - smoochsmiley - smoochsmiley - smoochsmiley - smoochsmiley - smoochsmiley - smooch

Nice page!

Post 42

How is the lovely Moongirl today?
xx

Nice page!

Post 43

MoonGirl

I'm just fine Riccardo, and I've had a good day.
How about yourself, how are you doing?
I must tell you, i really enjoyed our exchanges. We work well together don't you think? smiley - winkeye

smiley - bat
MoonGirl
smiley - cuddlexxxxxsmiley - smooch
smiley - blackcat Purrrrrrrrrrr...

Nice page!

Post 44

You're right, we work really well together smiley - smiley
We'd make ideal partners in crime smiley - winkeye
smiley - hugsmiley - smooch xxx

Nice page!

Post 45

MoonGirl

Crime! Now then Riccardo, there's an idea, you can steal me away anytime, me and my smiley - blackcatsmiley - winkeye

smiley - bat
Luna (MoonGirl)
smiley - smoochxxxxxsmiley - cuddle
smiley - blackcat Purrrrrrrrr...

Nice page!

Post 46

Yes - we can hijack tour buses on my bike, in the Scottish Highlands!
smiley - smiley xxx smiley - smooch

Nice page!

Post 47

MoonGirl

Do you think we could do that with just the 2 of us? smiley - smiley

Luna
smiley - blackcat Purrrrrr...

Nice page!

Post 48

Did you have anyone else in mind?
I was assuming you had seen the film "Restless Natives" - have you?
xx smiley - hugsmiley - smooch

Nice page!

Post 49

MoonGirl

Yes Riccardo I have seen it. smiley - smiley But that was fiction! We'd be doing it for real! smiley - biggrin I might have someone in mind, my friend Rock Girl
She is a real wild child. Why not drop in on her and say hello! She'd like that a lot.

smiley - love from
Luna
smiley - blackcat Purrrrrr...

Nice page!

Post 50

Hello Moongirl - I was looking at your page and saw you've put a link to mine - thankyou smiley - smiley xxx smiley - smooch
I will say hello to RockGirl soon. I'm a bit tired just now after a severe weekend of drink and not much sleep!
By the way Moongirl - did you know I can play "Moonlight" on the piano? It's a famous sonata by Beethoven - it's really nice. He didn't call it Moonlight but someone else called it that because when they heard it they thought of moon light reflecting of a lake. I think they were right smiley - smiley

smiley - smoochsmiley - hug

Nice page!

Post 51

Dave M - touched by an angel once known as Caroline400

Hi Riccardo, you are welcome for the link.
You may think this is strange from someone who is a Black Sabbath fan, but I love Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata, it is a beautiful piece.
The truth is, I like most kinds of music, with the exception of rap, house,and the garbage churned out nowadays, by dancing prancing clones. Whoever decided they should be called bands should be horsewhipped! They are NOT bands. Bands are comprised of musicians, not so called vocalists.
My favourite piece of music has to be, Variation on a theme of Paganini, by Rachmaninov.
There Riccardo, I bet that surprises you! smiley - biggrin
smiley - musicalnote What music do you like, and have you a favourite band? smiley - musicalnote
Mine is Creedence Clearwater Revival, and anything else that John Fogarty has done. My friend Dave M shares my love of their music, he knows everything about them. Rock Girl likes them too.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you again.

smiley - bat
Luna
smiley - blackcat Purrrrrrr...

Nice page!

Post 52

MoonGirl

Riccardo, you may have noticed, God you couldn't help but notice! smiley - biggrin I did NOT write that previous msg. It is Dave being funny again, at least he thinks it is!
But I will admit, everything he said was true, I could easily have said all that. The one thing he missed out was that I also don't like reggae.
I would like to know what kind of music you like, and if you have a favourite band. Can you play the piano well Riccardo? I would love to be able to play any instrument, especially the piano.

smiley - smoochxxsmiley - cuddlexxsmiley - smooch
MoonGirl
smiley - blackcat Purrrrrr....

Nice page!

Post 53

MoonGirl

Riccado, how about posting something in Luna's chatroom, it would be nice to get more people involved in it. Write about anything you like.
Maybe you could even get other people to use it too smiley - smiley

MoonGirl

Nice page!

Post 54

Hi Moongirl - and Dave M!!
Sounds as though you have musical taste smiley - smiley I know what you mean about pop rubbish. Most people who recognise real music are able to enjoy lots of different types of bands. I play the piano a little - I'm better at the organ though. My favourite band from the past is probably "Booker T and the MG's" and favourite current band is the "James Taylor Quartet" (often just called JTQ). They're actually playing in the Jazz Cafe in Camden every night this week, but unfortunately I won't make it. Another really nice piece of music is Canon by Pachelbel (not sure if I've spelled that right!). You'd recognise it if you heard it - and I can play a sort of simplified piano version of it smiley - biggrin. It's a shame the pop music industry prostitutes so much music and performers. I remember seeing Travis (who I quite like) at a rock festival in Finland (!) and they played an acoustic version of "Hit me baby one more time" - it was actually really, really nice! What I'm saying is, if only the song writers would give their lyrics/music to talented bands/singers, instead of pop tarts and teenage boys, the pop industry could actually be quite good! Ahhh, that little rant felt good. Now I must try out your chat room Moongirl smiley - smiley
xxx smiley - smooch

Nice page!

Post 55

MoonGirl

Ah Riccardo, you are a genuine music lover, that pleases me. I too like Booker T and the MG's, especially Green Onions.
You are absolutely right about the current trend in music, it is so manufactured, with no flair whatsoever.
I cannot understand why people can spend money on it, and as far as I'm concerned, you can rant all you want about it! smiley - biggrin

MoonGirl

Nice page!

Post 56

Hi Moongirl - happy new year!
I'm just back at work this morning. Still, I had a really nice Christmas and new year up in Edinburgh. What did you get up to?
smiley - smileysmiley - smooch

Nice page!

Post 57

Dave M - touched by an angel once known as Caroline400

Hello Riccardo, unfortunately Luna is no longer here, she has a new job and has moved away, and I don't think she has a digibox to get in here.
One good thing, she left us with her chat room after setting it up, and it is beginning to take off, why not pay it a visit. A893991smiley - biggrin

Did you attend the street party in Edinburgh? I saw it on TV here in Dundee, it looked a lot of fun.

Dave.

Nice page!

Post 58

Hi Dave smiley - smiley
That's a shame about moongirl - I hope she gets a new digibox or a PC and comes back to h2g2.
I was in Edinburgh but I didn't go to the street party, our family all went to my sisters for Hogmanay. It was good though, from her garden we could still see the fireworks going off at the castle, and also some other firework displays near by.
See you,
Riccardo

Key: Complain about this post