This is the Message Centre for Cazz - the angel with a magical touch.

hi

Post 1

groovyman

hi cazz howz u?remember me brian forrester of ld..what u been upto.?spk u l8r..cazz..brianxx

hi

Post 2

Cazz - the angel with a magical touch.

Hi Brian, what was your username in LD? I am ashamed to say I can't place your name! lol.
Cazzsmiley - angel

hi

Post 3

groovyman

hi caz.i was groovyman&brian forrester..so how r u&wot u been upto?xx

hi

Post 4

Do you remember chatting to me then?? lol. Anyway, hiya Brian, how do you like h2g2? I've been using it a while now and I think it's great. There are quite a few ex LD'ers on here now.
I haven't done a great deat lately as I was ill for a couple of weeks or so. I have been enjoying the lovely weather though and had some nice walks out with my dogs.
Cazzsmiley - angel

hi

Post 5

groovyman

mornin cazz.im good thanx,not been on this long..how do u get the icons on the msgs u send?so to hear u were ill cazz..what r ur interests.?xxbrianxx

hi

Post 6

Just click on one of the icons, or smileys as they are called, and it will take you to the smiley page it shows you what to write in your message for them to appear. There are loads of themsmiley - smiley I am into all kinds of music, depending on my mood, from rock, pop to relaxation music. I love animals, especially dogs and I enjoy chatting and having a laugh.
Got to check my other messages now. Good luck with the smiley - smiley's!
Cazzsmiley - angel

hi

Post 7

groovyman

so you got any fav music..& where you from?im from scotland..chat l8r..brianxx

hi

Post 8

Hi. Can't really say I have a fave in music as I like such a variety. One thing I am not into is jazz but apart from that if I want to dance I like anything that makes me feel like moving! I also love to chill out with something more relaxing. Music is important to me, I enjoy it much more than tv. Anyway what about you? What are you into? You're from Scotland eh, I have very good friends in Scotland. It is somewhere I have never been but I plan to someday.
Well I'm gonna smiley - run now.
Chat again soon.
Oh! Nearly forgot, I'm from Lancs.
Cazzsmiley - angel

hi

Post 9

groovyman

hi cazz.i like clubbin,music,cinema,sports,meetin new ppl,scotland is brill.lovely place&ppl.spk u l8r.xxxxsmiley - kiss&smiley - hug..brian

hi

Post 10

Hi Brian, how's you?
I see you have the hang of the smiley - smiley's now!

Cazzsmiley - angel

hi

Post 11

groovyman2

hi cazz im fine babes,howz u.?smiley - hug.briansmiley - kiss

hi

Post 12

Hiyasmiley - smiley I'm ok thanks. Just ready to go out with my friend, we meet up weekly and go out for lunch. I'm looking forward to seeing her and having lots of girlie chat and laughs.
Hope you have a good day.
Got to smiley - run now.
See ya later.

Cazzsmiley - angel

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Cazz - the angel with a magical touch.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more