This is the Message Centre for serenity

hug...

Post 1

Paganmoon - Crazy as Ever

where you hiding helen... smiley - biggrin

i got a 3disc cd set from asda today, Jukebox Tear-jerkers.... 60 tracks in all, from the 50's n 60's.... some before my time but it's a brilliant compilation...
thought of you while listening to it, just the thing to reminiss to with a smiley - cider or smiley - stiffdrink..... relax and dream away... smiley - hug
get ya bum to asda and see if you can find it... well worth the £6 summat..... smiley - love

hug...

Post 2

serenity

sorry about that sheryl, but thanks for your concern.smiley - hug

i wasnt in the best of moods and was lurking..
its ok, it wasnt smiley - monster, it was another online friend who upset me.. hopefully he will be making it up tonight smiley - whistle

so instead of talking, i was checking out some obscure threads smiley - biggrin

as for music. ive just bought that peace and love cd.. the hits from woodstock. its great singing along to the hits of the day that were around when i was in school smiley - rofl

smiley - rose

hug...

Post 3

good to hear you're ok luv... smiley - hug
i've got a couple of the 70's stuff that we used to dance to at the old school discos... smiley - laugh
think i've seen the one you mentioned... is it a good un... i'll have to take a look....
smiley - cidersmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - cheers

hug...

Post 4

serenity

hi sheryl.

it is a very good one. one of the better compilations. there are tracks on there that i always wanted, but never bought.

smiley - rose

hug...

Post 5

hi luv... smiley - hug

think i've seen it in asda... i'll have a look next week if i remember...lol...
bought rod stewart today.... well not him personally, a double cd... smiley - laugh just finished listening to it....

hug...

Post 6

serenity

i was going to say... did rod know about this?. smiley - rofl

he wasnt one of the people that i listened too much or david bowie..
i prefered elton john..

smiley - rose

hug...

Post 7

think rod sussed it when he was stuffed in a bag.... smiley - rofl justin doesn't know i've bought rod tho'... lmto... shhhhhhhhhhh.....
yes, quite like a bit of elton for a change...

hug...

Post 8

serenity

i notice that you only have the male singers smiley - winkeye

im listening to the moody blues at the moment.

smiley - rose

hug...

Post 9

oh and you should talk then.... didn't know they had a female singer... smiley - rofl

hey, i got cilla screatchin' at the mo... on disc 3 of that compo i was telling you about... smiley - laugh

i do like a bit of patsy cline at times... shhhhhhh say nowt... it don't do much for me street cred.... smiley - rofl

hug...

Post 10

serenity

good morning sheryl.
im sorry that i didnt keep chatting on this thread. i was trying to chat one 3 threads and talk online to a man in milton keynes and i couldnt copesmiley - rofl
which is bad for me smiley - blue
have a good weekend smiley - smiley
smiley - rose

hug...

Post 11

morning helen... smiley - hug

that's ok luv... i'm easily comfused... smiley - laugh

i've no plans for the weekend... just be staying in as usual... i'll probably sleep for most of it after these early mornings, not got back into the swing of things yet with shannon back at school... smiley - yawnsmiley - laugh

take care... smiley - love

hug...

Post 12

serenity

getting up for school isnt a problem i have anymore smiley - biggrin
in fact i have no need to get up at all.. well, i do. i cant stand smiley - monster and his snoring smiley - wah
smiley - rose

hug...

Post 13

put a pillow over his face, that'll shut him up..... smiley - rofl

hug...

Post 14

serenity

now, why didnt i think of that smiley - roflsmiley - run
smiley - rose

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for serenity

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more