This is the Message Centre for serenity

Hi Helen

Post 1

antivirus

It's Andy, just letting you know I've managed to figure out how this thing works and in my Hercule Poirot effort managed to track you down, it was difficult, I thought the name was a bit of a decoy!!! You can run, but you can't hide!!!! lol. I hope all is well with your latest arrival (I'm talking about the granddaughter) and all is well in your world. Please feel free to visit my domain, I'm just getting it how I want it at the moment but hope to open it up to the public real soon, you of course are a special guest. Will e-mail you also.
Take care xxxxxxxx

Antivirus (a.k.a. Andyman.30)

Hi Helen

Post 2

serenity

hi andy..
welcome to h2.. perhaps you should have used hercule poirot as your username..
im glad to see that you have managed to understand the basics of h2.
there are loads of helpers, if you need any.. and if you look for the box on the top right hand corner, type in the word
loup
it will bring you in contact with a few others from ld. there are millions of us on here..lol.
anyway, as usual, im rabbiting..
so i will be in touch soon.. hugs and kisees..
h.xxxxxx

Hi Andy

Post 3

serenity

its me again..
if you put your cursor box on to my name(blue writing), it will bring you to my page.
then you will see a section, called add to friends..
press that and my name will appear on your friends list. (bottom of your personal space)
that is the easy way to get to me..lol.
byeeee.xxxxxx

Hi Andy

Post 4

serenity

hi andysmiley - smiley

do you like my new toy?. ive just learnt how to do smileys..lol.

you can do all sorts of pictures..

smiley - rosesmiley - bubblysmiley - discosmiley - orangefishsmiley - planetsmiley - peacedovesmiley - cakesmiley - bluesmiley - cuddlesmiley - smileysmiley - lovesmiley - disco

see!!!!. all kinds of things..lol.

if you put your cursor on to any of the pictures, it will send you to the list and tell you what to do.

i know, it doesnt take much to amuse me..lol.

see you soon..

smiley - smiley.h.smiley - peacedove

Hi Andy

Post 5

serenity

hi andy.

how are things with you?. How are the kids?.

i havent seen you online for a while, is everything ok?.

h.xx
smiley - peacedovesmiley - rose

serenity

Post 6

daddypoos

nice to hear ur happy with yer smileys. lol. xxx

Hi Andy

Post 7

antivirus

Hi H

Yes I'm fine, how are you and little Emily? I'm not on-line much but I'm getting used to it still. i love the new name, are you trying to become h2g2 resident counsellor? I'd give you a good reference if you were.....lol. I've lost your e-mail address after my computer crashed so if you could send me a quick mail when you get the chance I would be ever so grateful......lol. Take Care xxxxxxxx smiley - smiley Andy

Hi Andy

Post 8

serenity

hi andy.smiley - smooch

nice to hear from you again.

no im not in training to be an h2g2 counseller..lol. its just that i seem to have the knack of helping give the right advice to people. its a pity that it doesnt work on me thoughsmiley - biggrin

so your computer crashed?. i didnt know that it could drive. did it lose its no claims bonus?.

i have 3 email addresses, but the one i use the most is
[email protected]
i havent given any new friends my full name.

emily is fine thanks. she is now out of hospital and putting on weight dramatically. she is still doing a lot of sleeping. ive bought her a load of toys to play with when she stays at our house. and im knitting loads of things as well. so im doing the granny bit to perfection..lol.

thats all my news for now.. see you soon.

h.xx
smiley - peacedovesmiley - rose

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for serenity

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more