This is the Message Centre for Bruce

Hey Bruce, welcome to h2g2

Post 1

Researcher 177704

Hi Bruce,

Welcome to h2g2! I'm Rocket Man, and I Iike to welcome people to the site. What do you think of h2g2 so far? To help you out, I've put together some useful info -

A725500 - My own personal links page. Here you'll find a more comprehensive list of h2g2 links.
<./>DontPanic</.> - The h2g2 Help Centre. Go here if you have a question about h2g2.
<./>Welcome-Newcomers</.> - A valuable resource for newbies, who are still learning about the Guide.
<./>DontPanic-Tour</.> - Why not take the h2g2 tour?

<./>Askh2g2</.> - One of the busiest corners of the site. If you ever have a question about Life, the Universe and Everything, here's the place to ask it.
<./>Smileys</.> - At h2g2, you can use many cool Smileys. Click this link, or click on a Smiley to find out how to use them smiley - smileysmiley - bluesmiley - coolsmiley - crosssmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - ufosmiley - flyhismiley - popcornsmiley - bluebutterflysmiley - discosmiley - cakesmiley - thepost
<./>ThePost</.> - Written by h2g2's Researchers, The Post carries articles both about the community and the 'real' world.

Anyway, if you have any questions or just want to talk, then click on the 'reply' button, or post me a message on my personal space (U177704) and I'll get back to you as soon as I can smiley - ok

smiley - rocket

Post 2

Kerr_Avon - hunting stray apostrophes and gutting poorly parsed sentences

Bloody Hell RM, that was quick!

I think that might get you an award for speediest ACE ever smiley - run
smiley - ale

Post 3

The Researcher formally known as Dr St Justin

Just dropping by to say G'day Bruce... smiley - groan

Good to see you finally made it here! smiley - smiley

Post 4

Researcher 177704

I'm not speedy, I just got lucky with the <./>info</.> pagesmiley - smiley. A reward would be nice...

...except that I'm not actually an ACE smiley - biggrin

smiley - rocket

Post 5

Ah, but I am. And I got here from the Who's Online list. When I saw a 'Bruce' up there, I just had to check if it was who I thought it was...

Post 6

Bruce

G'Day to you too! I wont be here very often as we only have the one PC and Kerr hogs it all the bloody time!!!

But I will drop in from time to time and add some off the wall comments..

see ya

Post 7

Bruce

G'Day to you,

thanks for the info I'll have a look at them sometime soon, if Kerr lets me..

Post 8

smiley - laugh Can't you just boot her off? smiley - winkeye

Post 9

Event Horizon

Dear God! Didn't you see how the girl can wrestle??!!smiley - yikes

G'day to you Bruce! Spot of the amber nectar?smiley - cheers

Post 10

Kerr_Avon - hunting stray apostrophes and gutting poorly parsed sentences

Yeh, I can throw any man but Bruce. That's okay tho', I have *other* ways of beating him smiley - winkeye

smiley - ale

Key: Complain about this post