The Campaign for stopping people eating FISH

2 Conversations

To the wonderous Fish Fighters:

<fish>, posibly the most graceful creatures on the whole globe, are being attrociously attacked all across the world.

From early on in the Earths history fish have been eaten, attacked and abused. I admit, the gorgeous aroma of these wonderful creatures cooking over a hot grill, or in a vat of boiling oil is enough to make even me hungry, but this attrocity must S T O P!

OUR AIMS:
1) Tell the world about the mystery of the glorious creatures
2) Make the world understand what fish can do for them
3) Stop the world from eating fish

If you would like to help stop this attrociuos behaviour from occuring, join the fight, and join the Clan <fish> and reply to this posting with the Subject: CFNEF (Campaign For Not Eating Fish), Think up a brilliant name something like "Head Fish and leader of the free fish worlds" (except not that one, thats mine!)

May we all live in a Sushi free world and not eat Caviar (like those Russians whom may not be mentioned within the grand leader's presence!).
Yours sincerely,
Lord Fish and leader of the free fish worlds
AKA <fish>

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A980525

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more