To, The, Turks

1 Conversation

To, The, Turks


Consider, for them, they are the most sensitive people that we have. But, they shouldn?t worry as it seems so much for their security. Since the times of sharing the populations upon the Earth, arranged from the skies of all consecuently, that there was made something special to protect them throughout the coming times, for good and the bad, as much as protection with provision is conserned, there were placed and aproved the Gypsies, with foremost role to ask the skies for their benefit and to protect them. What else needed say about them?

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A935859

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more